Serious PKMN Playtesting

Discussion in 'Online Play' started by michaelmasacre, May 20, 2010.

1. Ok so in light of the current slowness of the past week I'm offering anyone serious enough about play testing an offer to join my network. I am almost always available to play and I really look forward to playing with those in need of play testing new deck ideas. For those wanting to test out decks that are not yet meta please feel free to join my hamachi network and find the opinions and testing greatly needed to excel your current deck into that of something a bit more competitive.

Feel free to contact me via:

Hamachi: Massacred Perfection
    Pass: pokemon

AIM: michaelmasacre
    Email: michaelmasacre@hotmail.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/michaelmasacre
    Myspace: www.myspace.com/michaelmasacre

Again this is not for people to join and simply decimate those of us trying out new decks with current meta tyrant decks such as "Luxchomp", if your going to play test please adhere to the rules and bring forth new ideas, so as to make it fair to the rest of us. If you would like to play a current meta deck please make sure your opponent knows in advanced so that they may prepare/switch decks. Meta decks are welcomed but only if the other player feels as though there deck is ready for this level. We have to start off small in order to work our new decks into a state that can handle the current meta decks.

Ok guys I look forward to your joining and am readily awaiting our matches.
  2. bittyboy72

bittyboy72 Front Page Contributor

I'll join when my Hamachi decides to stop flipping out.
  3. Sweetness thanks bitty I appreciate it little brother!
  4. bittyboy72

Sure anything for you! I will join tonight before our match last night when I got back it wasn't responding and was really flipping out.
  5. LOL yeah Hamachi seems to have that problem or at least thats what I hear, seeing as how it has never given me any issues I can't really offer any help on the subject but hopefully it will correct itself. Im looking forward to our match and I hope more people take the time to join and play test as well. Thanks for all the help Bitty!
  6. bittyboy72

Like we were saying it is most likely because I haven't updated for quiet some time and it may just be better top just uninstall it and reinstall it but then I have to re add every network.
  7. Yeah that would be the only downside to it, re-adding all the networks would probebly be a pain but definately worth it if it fixes all of the issues your having.
  8. Thegame8228

Thegame8228 Member

9. Great to have you on board!
  10. bittyboy72

I would do that but the big problem is I forgot most of the passwords to most of the network. They are probably posted somewhere I will just have to find them all again. Well on the other hand I don't you a lot of them anyway.
  11. Thegame8228

Thegame8228 Member

I took a pw off of mine because I don't see a point to really have one
  12. bittyboy72

Well Mike I have to tell you I am out of ideas! I uninstalled Hamachi but it still doesn't work I get the same message every time. Do you have any other ideas? It has been like this for a little ove ra week I don't think it will fix itself! lol!
  13. Thegame8228

Thegame8228 Member

hmm, that sucks...im rdy to play now if you wanna hit me up on aim, thegame8228
  14. TDA

TDA Guest

hey i joined long back :p
  15. Hmmm im not sure, let me do some online research and see if I can't locate a solution to this problem.