State of the Forum

Discussion in 'SixPrizes Stuff' started by Adam, May 4, 2014.

1. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

No love for Netscape?
    Adam likes this.
  2. pokemonguy

pokemonguy Making Bad Last-Minute Changes Since Nats 2014

Will the BSS have Alerts? Because otherwise I'm going to not be as active.[DOUBLEPOST=1399396005][/DOUBLEPOST]Also can you edit the category names to have capitals at the beginning of each new word, sorry I'm a grammar Nazi.
  3. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Yes and no.
    infernaperocks likes this.
  4. infernaperocks

infernaperocks A Proud Member Of Team Rouge!

thanks and thanks
  5. onlyinAMERICA

onlyinAMERICA ...because I'm Batman.

Do we have to make entirely new logins and whatnot?
  6. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

No, you should be able to log in with your current username and password. Originally you did have to create a new account, but I was able to do some integration magic.
  7. onlyinAMERICA

Okay thank you! And our Underground stuff should carry over as well right?
  8. Professor_N

Professor_N Well-Known Member

I still cannot log in to either the front page nor the BBS just to keep you updated.
  9. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

It should. I don't have Underground perfectly synced yet (I have to install new membership software), but it's good enough at the moment. Every time you log in your membership will sync. (So you may need to log out then back in if you don't have correct access.)

Have you tried clearing all your cookies before? I'm really unsure what the issue is since nobody else has reported an issue like yours. The login page just doesn't load, right?
    onlyinAMERICA likes this.
  10. Professor_N

Yes, it just doesn't load. It says that the web page is unavailable.

EDIT: I just tried resetting my cookies, it didn't work.
  11. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Try an incognito window.
  12. Professor_N

That did not work either.
  13. onlyinAMERICA

Are you using Chrome?
  14. Professor_N

Yes
  15. onlyinAMERICA

Honestly I have never had a problem loading SixPrizes on Chrome... It might just be a personal thing.
  16. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

@Professor_N I'm going to reset your password and try logging in myself to see if it's an issue with your account.[DOUBLEPOST=1399492519][/DOUBLEPOST]I was able to log in ok. Just to be clear on what I did, I went to here:

http://bbs.sixprizes.com/

Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 3.55.37 PM.png

Clicked "Sign In" at the top. I then get redirected to here:

Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 3.53.05 PM.png

The URL is: https://www.sixprizes.com/wp-login.php with some stuff on the end.

Username: Professor_N
    Password: you will need to reset it now: https://www.sixprizes.com/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword

Then you should get redirected back to the BBS and be logged in.
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
  17. Professor_N

I'm going to attach a screenshot of what exactly shows up when I try to click that link.

upload_2014-5-7_16-13-53.png

It is not the internet connection (as you can see in the screenshot, I have full bars), and it is not a firewall issue (I have it allowed and did what it told me to do, take it off the allowed and put it back on, didn't work)
  18. Tax_collecter

Tax_collecter Active Member

If I can get used to Windows 8, I can get used to BBS. I like and am fine with migrating to it.
    KPiplup and Adam like this.
  19. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

I'm stumped. Were you ever banned @Professor_N? I'm wondering if it's your IP address that is causing the issue.
  20. Professor_N

Not to my knowledge. I've never done anything on this site that would warrant a ban, pretty sure I've abided the rules since I've joined, as long as you don't count talking about not released cards in Competitive Deck Discussion every now and again.