Open Story.

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Online Tournaments' started by Vablakes, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucarioAdventure1

lucarioAdventure1 i swear on me mum

I decided to escape in the flying limousine from Mother 3 and got taken to New Pork City when...
  2. pokemonguy

pokemonguy Making Bad Last-Minute Changes Since Nats 2014

Emboar trashed the limousine but
  3. luckily, we had a backup one so then we flew off to New Pork City when Pooka showed up and...
  4. lucarioAdventure1

Decided to get in another flying limo and began to chase us in the sky when...
  5. Teridax

Teridax Mask of Strength

The other Pooka, who was now a Mewtwo, blasted energy and destroyed the Pooka in the limo. Then...
  6. torterrafan

torterrafan New Member

Mewtwo was feeling sad because he killed the other pooka. He sat down to the river that was under him and then...
  7. lucarioAdventure1

Realised there are no rivers in New Pork City and instead decided to walk into Porky's over 100 floor building when...
  8. LanturnPrime

LanturnPrime HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!

It fell on him, so he used x ball on it for 335687542450887507641220540 damage but,
  9. Teridax

Teridax Mask of Strength

A singing tissue box appeared out of nowhere and made Mewtwo scream like a little girl. Then...
  10. lufan131

lufan131 Ed-ward? Big-bro-ther?

Pikachu stared at mewtwo and mewtwo woke up while...
  11. LanturnPrime

I woke up in the other bed and stuffed mewtwo into my CMT deck to counter Mewtwo, but...
  12. Teridax

Teridax Mask of Strength

Mewtwo (the live one) objected and ate my CMT deck. Then...
  13. Salamancer

Salamancer Dragon Master

The live mewtwo got in trouble with the mewtwo council for eating it's own kind, then....
  14. Teridax

Teridax Mask of Strength

The live Mewtwo explained that he only ate cards that depicted Mewtwo, not actual Mewtwo, so the council only fined him $200. However, the live Mewtwo had no money, so he stole $200 from me. Then...
  15. LanturnPrime

I ran fifty miles then dug a 2,000 foot deep hole and threw my other Mewtwos in it so I wouldn't lose any more money but suddenly,
  16. killerpotatoe

killerpotatoe killerpotatoe

a rock(which was a geodude) threw rocks at the mewtwos which exploded when...
  17. RisingDawn

RisingDawn #1 Oshawott fan! :0<

RisingDawn himself showed up with an army of Oshawott that quickly destroyed the Mewtwo as RisingDawn gave a cool bond-esque one liner. The whole world praised RisingDawn's exploits so they began holding yearly Oshawott festivals but one year something happened at the Festival of the Samurai otters and that something was....
  18. LanturnPrime

Lanturn zapped an oshawott by accident and started a lanturn-oshawott war when...
  19. GreenPepper

GreenPepper Badly addicted to League of Legends

A Breloom used Spore on the whole world and when everyone woke up...
  20. Salamancer

Salamancer Dragon Master

Jirachi used time hollow to bring this story back to the begining.I was on my way to State Championships with my CMT deck when,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.