Sturbridge, MA regionals

Discussion in 'Organized Play Information & Tournament Reports' started by Salamencetrainer34, Jan 2, 2014.

1. AndrewMenza

AndrewMenza Member

Me too
    I'll also probably be going
  2. Reshiphlosion

Reshiphlosion The Swarm

I feel like this needs to be bumped up a bit since Regionals are only two days away. If anyone wants to find me I'll probably be wearing a blue plaid shirt over a normal gray shirt. With blue jeans of course. :p
  3. Meganium

Meganium New Member

Me and my sister in juniors will be there, we're staying at the hotel it's at. 9 hour drives ftw
  4. Floral

Floral Member

ill be there :)
  5. Roguechomp

Roguechomp Active Member

I'm going :D. Need to defend my place now!
    jeffrey3421 likes this.
  6. InfinityMinusOne

InfinityMinusOne Has a tendency to exist

I WAS going to go, but have since switched to the VG because of a veritable lack of resources and enjoyment of the TCG as of late. I'll still be going, but only to the VGC portion. Anyone else attending on Sunday?
  7. Reshiphlosion

Reshiphlosion The Swarm

I might be going on Sunday. I originally planned on bringing a VGC team as well in case I didn't do well on Saturday but I never got around to building it, so I'll probably only show up on Sunday if I make it to day 2. (assuming there even is a day 2) Unless of course I can find a way to borrow a VGC team from my friend by tomorrow...

Can't wait to see you all there hopefully. :D
  8. Salamencetrainer34

Salamencetrainer34 An ogre-achiever

Bring a team of 3 wonder traded pokemon for the lolz. And they will be having a day 2 with so many people
  9. Reshiphlosion

Reshiphlosion The Swarm

They'll only have a day two if they get over 227 Masters and honestly I'm not sure if New England can produce those numbers, but we'll see. :p
  10. areuter

areuter Member

I was there.
  11. bradysmomdad

bradysmomdad Member

My son and I went as well. It was our first regional competition, but I have to say that TJ Collectibles did a great job running the event. My son ended up placing in the top 4, securing a worlds invite in his rookie season. I ended up finishing 28th, losing to Dylan Bryan and Johny Rabus. All eight of my opponents were quality people and it was a great weekend overall. I look forward to seeing the SixPrize group at nationals and worlds.
  12. Salamencetrainer34

Salamencetrainer34 An ogre-achiever

Congratulations for your son going into worlds! Glad you guys had fun!
    bradysmomdad likes this.
  13. bradysmomdad

bradysmomdad Member

Thanks Salamencetrainer! He is real excited about qualifying. He more or less called the entire family.