Role-playing The End Game (2)

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Online Tournaments' started by Tsunami, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

This is the working "wall" for this page. I will post all public knowledge as far as inventory, powers, and location.

INVENTORY:
    Alcinoe (mares789):
    500 gold
    Mana Potion x1
    Health Potion x1
    Fire Potion x .5
    Homing oil-spreading dagger x1
    In Store Credit: 15,500 gold
    Creepy Old Man's Approval x1
    Gallon of highly corrisive acid x2
    Wooden, hollowed-out daggers x1
    Mana/Health Homing Injection Daggers (strength of half a mana potion and haf a health potion each) x2
    Homing Acid-Spreading Dagger x1

Flameheart (vablakes):
    Gold: 0
    Accuracy Potion x2
    Mana Potion x2
    Health Potion x2
    Store Credit: 13,500
    Glass Bottle of Sand

Histon (infinityminusone):
    Health Potion x2
    Mana Potion x3
    Fire Potion x1
    Piece of Paper worth 13,500 Gold

Jak (onlyinamerica):
    Health Potion x2
    Mana Potion x1

Messiah (MetalArmedAngel):
    Gold: 7500
    Mana Potion x6
    Health Potion x2
    Fire Potion (Oil) x1

Sayer (highshroomish):
    Health Potion x2
    Mana Potion x1

Flameheart (vablakes):
    Jak (onlyinAMERICA):
    Histon (InfinityMinusOne):
    Messiah (MetalArmedAngel):
    Sayer (HighShroomish):

Monsters Encountered:
    Last edited: May 14, 2014
  2. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

[[oh ho ho!! I will love this place!]]
  3. onlyinAMERICA

onlyinAMERICA ...because I'm Batman.

[[Jak will go ape crap crazy either way haha]]
  4. InfinityMinusOne

InfinityMinusOne Has a tendency to exist

[Should we let Mares conclude his business transactions, or?....]
  5. onlyinAMERICA

onlyinAMERICA ...because I'm Batman.

[[Yeah let's let Mares get that out of the way]]
  6. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

When Alcinoe entered the shop, she immediatly noticed the boy was keeping the shop, instead of the old man earlier. Also, most of the items had been replaced. She started browsing at a relaxed pace, strolling between the tables with weapons and occasionally looking over at the boy. Eventually, she took a bottle of oil and walked up to the shopkeeper.
    Right before placing the bottle on the counter, she paused and looked at the covered artifact. She smiled at the boy and showed her diamond. "I believe some of my acquaintances paid with these? Is it possible for you to return the change in gold? That'd be great." She then bent towards the young boy and asked him, in a softer voice: "That object that you have there.. Could I see it? Please?"
  7. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

Roll a d20 for a charisma check.

The boy, seeming to be unsure of the correct things to do and say, looks down, blushing.
    "Sorry Ma'am", he says, "we don't have the money to give you for the diamond..." He looks up, and then back down blushing even more. "Does in store credit work?" He asks you.
  8. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Alcinoe is too pretty for those silly charisma checks

"That'll have to do then. Don't worry about it, you clearly would if you could", Alcinoe said, smiling at the boy. She then pointed to the artifact and asked, almost whispering now: "Could you now show me what you have there? Pretty please?"
  9. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

[[you got the D&D reference?]]

Blushing still, the boy whispered back, so quietly you could barely hear:
    "Let .... Check .... Asleep"
    He shrinks away, and comes back about a minute later. He reaches for the box, and opens it so you can barely see it's contents. As you look at it, a name bubble appears on it:

The boy hears a groaning, and shuts the box quickly, putting it away.

"Pops is up," he whispers
  10. MetalArmedAngel

MetalArmedAngel My lovely Luka ♥♥

[[I'm assuming I saw it as well cuz I was in the shop?]]
  11. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Alcinoe continued to whisper: "That's alright, thank you so much.." She then paused and touched his nose with her index finger, adding: "You're cute", while wondering if Messiah could hear her and what his reaction would be. She then handed over the diamond and pocketed the "Fire potion".

[Added to inventory: Fire Potion]
  12. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

The boy seems flattered by Alcinoe, and, somehow, blushes even redder. He becomes comically cross eyed as her fingertip touches his nose.

[[Messiah does, in fact, hear your remark.]]

As you put your hand back at your side, the shop's owner comes out, evidently hung over.

"Wassa goin on?"

He asks
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
    HighShroomish likes this.
  13. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

"Your grandson and I were just finishing up this transaction. He's done an excellent job keeping the shop," Alcinoe said smiling.
  14. MetalArmedAngel

MetalArmedAngel My lovely Luka ♥♥

With a quick peek at the artifact, Messiah's head started whirring. Alcinoe's ability to manipulate almost every male was devestating. Almost...
  15. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

Teleport Aceepted

You stand outside the dungeon, the bitter cold piercing your side. On all side of you but one, there is a raging sea. Facing this sea is a gate made of old, broken wood, with a sign above it. On this sign, the words:
    "Your Risk, Your Responsibility"
    Are Painted in Bright, though somewhat faded, red
    On your right, you see a small notepad, with a set of words on the top, reading CHALLENGERS: Below it, you see a list of names. One of them, reading Fhe Coung, is circled in green ooze. The ooze is dry, but smells rank anyways. In a slot, above the door to the dungeon, you see a quill pen in a jar of black ink.
  16. HighShroomish

"Whoa! Where are we? What ever this place is, I love it!" Exclaimed Sayer. All the water and the cold, he just loved. Then he noticed the note pad.
    "Ah. So that's where we are."
  17. InfinityMinusOne

InfinityMinusOne Has a tendency to exist

Histon looked across the small rock they stood on, behind the group, and around the entrance to the dungeon. There were no obvious sights of land, and it was quite clear that the entrance to the dungeon was their only option. He took the inkwell from the frame of the doorway to the dungeon, and scrawled out the name Histon Kaoron without further inspecting the entrance to the cave. Whatever the purpose of the message was, he knew that it would be his to bear, regardless of whether he wanted to enter the dungeon or not. After all, this was for his brother, as well as Sheila and everyone he had ever done wrong or let down. Kingdoms could crumble, and societies turn to dust, but Histon knew that nothing would stand between his desire to right everything inside his rugged past. He sought a clean slate, and the power of the Egg was, as far as he was concerned, the only way to set things straight.

As the last tail of his signature was written and the quill lifted from the paper, he couldn't help but notice the crusted slime that encircled the name "Fhe Coung". He scratched at it with his finger, and brought it up to his nose, the stench significantly more noticeable. "I don't like where this is going", he uttered under his breath. he turned back towards the entrance to the dungeon, wary of what might lie inside. Histon was never a fan of anything gooey, particularly things that were both alive and gooey. By the looks of it, this "undefeatable boss" was one of these, but exponentially more dangerous. He readied one of his illusionary spells, prepared to send one into the dungeon as a reproachful decoy. "Ready when you are", he stated to the others. "I don't know what we're going to find down there, but as the sign suggests..." he motioned towards the wooden archway, "it's our risk, and our responsibility".
    Tsunami likes this.
  18. HighShroomish

"Yeah. I just hope it's as wet in there as it is out here." Commented Sayer, taking the quill and signing all of his name that he knew in elegant cursive-
    Sayer
    He moved over to the shore, and commanded the water to shape into his whips, preparing himself for whatever they were about to face. "I'm ready." He said, stoically.
  19. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Alcinoe took in her surroundings in and shivered. Another cold dungeon. Her light armour didn't provide her any protection to these extreme elements. She examined the eerie entrance to the cave, then unstrapped her battle staff. She turned to Sayer and said "You might not love this place as much in a few minutes. We haven't seen you fight , it's time to see what you're worth." While saying that, she looked at Jak as well, as to make clear that her message was directed to him as well. She then took out one of her hollowed out daggers and the bottle of oil, and proceeded to fill the dagger with the contents of half the bottle. She sealed both her dagger and the bottle, then started preparing her battle staff for the upcoming challenge. She arranged the 5 daggers carefully inside her staff, so that a malfunction was impossible. Alcinoe picked her newly-crafted oil-spreading dagger, an acid-spreading dagger, 2 regular poison daggers and one mana/health injection. After closing the dagger compartment, she walked up to the notepad and added her name to the list, in the graceful font she had learned ages ago. 'Alcinoe Kaiji', it read. She was ready.
  20. HighShroomish

Sayer grinned ear to ear.
    "Yeah, you haven't seen us fight yet."
    Sayer chuckled, and snapped his whips, which seemed to chuckle with him.