Role-playing The End Game (2)

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Online Tournaments' started by Tsunami, Apr 28, 2014.

1. onlyinAMERICA

onlyinAMERICA ...because I'm Batman.

Jak looked around with a somewhat serious face. Serious as far as Jak's expression's range that is. "Don't worry, Sayer! We've fought plenty of Slime-Dragons before!" If that's what this thing is this will be a piece of cake!" Jak looked at all the corpses. "Rest in piece my friends. May you be in a better place now.."

Jak noticed Histon's magic at work. "That's quite a few nifty tricks you got there! What else can you do?"
  2. MetalArmedAngel

MetalArmedAngel My lovely Luka ♥♥

Messiah unsheathed Laevatienn again. It also added a dim light to the already dim lit cave. He noticed the dead bodies, and scoffed. They were weak. And because they were weak, they had died. With his arrogant, crooked half smile, he muttered, "Time to die monster,"
  3. InfinityMinusOne

InfinityMinusOne Has a tendency to exist

Histon looked in Jak's direction. "Much more, I can assure you. If we're unlucky, you'll see firsthand soon enough". He thought about the spells that the others had seen him use. They had experienced his illusions, witnessed his pyrokinetic capabilities, and walked upon water because of him. However, there was one other spell that he had rarely used, and it was arguably the most powerful one he had at his disposal. Hopefully, he would not be forced to use it in this fight, for the sake of knowing something the group did not. Nonetheless, if push came to shove, he would use it.
  4. onlyinAMERICA

"That's some possum-grade awesome stuff there, pal." Jak exclaimed. "Do any of you think this monster may have forgotten to pay it's electric bill?"
  5. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

As the room lights up, you see a small blob that looks a lot like this: looks nothing like this:
    image.jpg

Green, slimy, and large, the foul smelling beast had a large amulet beneath it's skin. The amulet glowed, and even from here, you could sense its power. Where it's eyes might be, there was pair of empty holes, that glistened it the light of Histon's orb

"I am no slime dragon!"

A voice boomed.
    A blast of heat surged through the cavern, seeming to originate from the mouth of the creature. As the heat reaches you, much of Sayer's water whips evaporate under the intense heat.

The battle has begun! Good luck to all!
    Last edited: May 1, 2014
  6. onlyinAMERICA

With Jak's intense speed he was off within the blink of an eye. Barreling toward the monster with his magnificent speed. He approached the monster before it even knew Jak was under it and began to hammer away at it with his steel-like fists. The raw power behind Jak's blows were most certainly palpable.
  7. InfinityMinusOne

The illusion had run its course in terms of usefulness. The creature knew of their existence. The image of Alcinoe sprinted towards the blob as well in hopes of distracting it from Jak. The illusion gave a rising yell at the same time while readying her own staff, ready to "strike".
  8. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

Sayer focused in, and dropped the temperature, forming his whips back together.
    "You do not mess with my whips!!"
    He lashed out, the ice chains curling around Jak and slicing into the blob. They seemed to be livid from being temporarily dissolved, dancing and striking like snakes with the whirl of Sayers arms. Jak and Sayer had done this maneuver often enough that they trusted each other not to get in the way, or, well, that Sayer knew where to place his whips.
  9. "Now, this is something I can handle!" Flameheart scoffed. "It looks like you are a fire type monster, eh? You're about to meet Betty."

Flameheart charged towards the monster, and as he got close used some fire to blast him towards the monster's head, swinging Betty right into his nose.
  10. InfinityMinusOne

Histon pondered Flameheart's remark. Was the slime really a Fire-type? Histon had read of Flame and goo-based creatures in Yinthrow, but this one did not match any of their descriptions. He noticed the amulet in the center of its form, and couldn't help but imagine that that was the source of its power. It was too early to tell whether the creature was the Fire-type, or multi-elemental, with Fire being only one of its domains.
  11. MetalArmedAngel

Messiah stayed calm. This piece of goo was nothing. He began Power Charging. He felt his muscles tighten and enlarge nearly twice its original size. He felt the red electricity crackle around him. His hair shot up and he laughed like a maniac.
  12. onlyinAMERICA

Jak was still hammering away at the beast when he noticed Sayer's maneuver that they had developed together through so much practice and working around each others strategies.
  13. MetalArmedAngel

[[Just a piece of dialogue, not meant to be a turn]]
    "Hah... Hahahahahah! I advise anyone not wanting to get obliterated to step back from the giant goo! Histon, Alcinoe, Flameheart! You guys witnessed my power haven't you?"
  14. onlyinAMERICA

"Sayer! When Messiah gets ready to make his move use your whips to jerk me back! Until then I'm gonna hammer down to soften him up!" Then Jak began punching faster and harder.
  15. "Yeah. It's still nothing compared to a smack from Betty!" Flameheart yelled back.
  16. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

JAK: As soon as you punch the slime, you see the amulet glow red, and you feel a tremendous force, almost like YOU were punched in the gut. The force of the pain prevents you from swinging any more punches.

SAYER: You feel the cold of your very ice chains against your skin, before they dissipate into the air.

Gonna let the rest of you take back your attacks, and base them on the above

WARNING: I have an all-weekend commitment, and will not be responding until Sunday Afternoon

GOOD LUCK!
  17. onlyinAMERICA

"Sayer pull me back, buddy! Get me out of here now! Time to rethink our strategy!" Jak shouted back to Sayer.
    Tsunami likes this.
  18. As Flameheart swung Betty, he looked down and noticed Jak and Sayer yelling. "He reflects physical damage. Interesting," he mumbled to himself. He stopped the swing mere inches from the beast's nose. "How about moves that don't make contact?" He asked himself. "Let's gind out with a Light Blast." And he let one off, a pulse of bright white light eminating from Betty's blades. It was headed straing for the monster's face.
  19. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Alcinoe stood by as Sayer, Jak and Flameheart charged. Clearly they were the hotheads of their company. She preferred to test the waters. So far, they hadn't seen anything the monster had actively done to attack them, it just seemed to reflect physical attacks. She walked past Messiah while he was charging, and said "You look cuter when you're not that tall.." She then calmly walked to the side of the creature, close to the wall. She wanted to see if the creature would take notice of her.
  20. MetalArmedAngel

The amulet seemed to have reflective properties. So far, they only seemed to reflect moves that made contact. He wasn't sure that it reflected every physical move.
    "If you have time to flirt, can you shoot a dagger at that thing? I need to check something,"