Role-playing The End Game (2)

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Online Tournaments' started by Tsunami, Apr 28, 2014.

1. MetalArmedAngel

MetalArmedAngel My lovely Luka ♥♥

Messiah still had the physical boost from power charge. He hadn't attacked at all during the intire battle...
    No matter. As he was just about to reach the amulet, a stalagmite appeared and chained the amulet to the wall. Dammit. He still had twice the normal speed. He dashed toward the amulet.
  2. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

He felt a prick in his left shoulder as the sword was arcing down, but he didn't acknowledge it. Luftdrwen cut through the gel easily, leaving a spiderweb of ice where it made contact. The two pieces fell to each side with a dull plop. He produced a small bag made of the same material as his shirt, no, wait, it had been part of his shirt. He scooped up some of the gel, which didn't do a thing to him, and laid it in the cloth, then tying the cloth to keep it safe.

Sayer whipped around. The smile on his face was of pure joy and triumph.

Then he saw the scene unfold behind him. He saw Flameheart grabbing Alcinoe's wrist, and she looked like she was debating something within herself while simultaneously having an argument with the offspring of Hephastus. Then, Histon shot Flameheart with water, and Flameheart revealed the problem[[Remember, Sayer just entered into this scene.]] Then he had a thought.
    "Flameheart, go outside and go in the water. Let off whatever it is there!"
  3. "I'm gonna need some help getting back out," Flameheart said as he stood up and started running towards the exit. He ran up the stairs, onto the surface and immediately jumped into the water. With a mighty hiss, he submurged and let loose all of the fire within him. Volcanoes formed from the ocean floor, the water around him boiled, and fire blasted from his palms, eyes, mouth and even nose. After a few minutes, the fire died down, and he floated to the top.
    Last edited: May 8, 2014
  4. HighShroomish

Sayer watched Flameheart dash out, and not only heard, but felt a huge blast that shook the earth itself. The ocean was a mighty thing, wasn't it.
    "I should probably go get him..." Sayer said running outside. He had to search for a minute, seeing as all the water in a half-mile was steaming. "This might hurt a bit..." Muttered Sayer. Letting off a huge fire blast thing underwater was bound to make the water hot. He spotted Flameheart just a little ways out, floating around. He leapt as far as he could and caught a glimpse of a dark blue circle on his arm.
    Oh yes...
    Thought Sayer as he but the rather hot water. He was at Flamehearts side rather quickly, and began pulling him ashore. He seemed to be a little out of it. And he was surprisingly heavy, even for his size...

He made to shore, slightly tender on the skin from the heat of the water, and plopped Flameheart down next to him, waiting for the others.
  5. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

As you exit the cavern, you see that the portal has began to glow a familiar glow. This glow represents that you are now able to return to Miracle Island.
  6. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

[[To tie up loose ends, Messiah needs to grab the amulet, then we can all leave. Oh and inventorywise: one of the medical daggers becomes a hollowed out dagger.]]

Alcinoe had been watching closely for the reactions of the others to what had just happened. After she had recollected her empty medical dagger she had used on Sayer, who was now diving after Flameheart. She then turned to Histon, and looked him in the eye empathically. "I know you wanted to go for the amulet, there was no need to help me", she spoke, then paused for a bit. "But I appreciate it." She looked away slighty and lowered her voice a bit. "Thank you.", she said.
  7. MetalArmedAngel

MetalArmedAngel My lovely Luka ♥♥

Finally. The amulet was in his reach. He ripped the stalagmite out with his bare hands and threw it aside. He grasped the amulet and admired it. This was beautiful. An extra defense mechanism.

[[I love the fact that this artifact fits perfectly with Messiah. I originally meant for him to be a character with fast mana depletion for brute strength.]]

He suddenly felt the level up system in front of his eyes. He had reached level 83. He felt a weird power. It felt like he just lost 500 gold, but gained a diamond. Heheheh.... this was going to be fun......
  8. onlyinAMERICA

onlyinAMERICA ...because I'm Batman.

[[I so love how you guys waited for me... :p]]

Jak took in everything that had happened. With a sigh he was ready to go back to the Island.

[[It's not like I can combo break any of you since it's so far in to things :p Jak has basically been standing there like a dummy. And I thought Alcinoe didn't hand out thank yous? :p]]
  9. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

[[which is exactly why I used her body language as I did. Also notice the smaller font.]]
  10. onlyinAMERICA

[[Haha I was just joking around. It doesn't matter to me.]]
  11. HighShroomish

Sayer's Inventory After Battle-
    -1 Mana Potion
    -1 Health Potion
    +1 Mysterious Ribbon
  12. InfinityMinusOne

InfinityMinusOne Has a tendency to exist

Histon sighed with exasperation as Messiah ripped the Amulet off of the wall and admired it like some sort of greedy hobbit. He rubbed his temple, trying to imagine how powerful he could have been if he had obtained it himself. He then turned to Alcinoe, who expressed her gratitude towards his actions. Suddenly, losing the Amulet was still a great loss, but not as complete as it had been. He looked away partially as well, feeling some sick combination of flattered and embarrassed, which he was definitely not used to. He gave a nod, as if to inform Alcinoe that her "thank you" had been received.

He honestly didn't know what to do, but was rescued by the familiar panel that told him he had leveled up, and by the looks of it, he had done so twice. He selected Magic and IQ. If he was going to acquire the next Artifact or even steal the Amulet from Messiah, he would need his wits about him.

It was at that time that the portal back to Miracle Island appeared, and Histon knew it was time to return. He strode over to the portal and stepped through.

Histon's Inventory: + 0
  13. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Alcinoe absent-mindedly started following Histon, until she noticed that she had leveled up. Twice even! She selected Luck and Speed, and went on to enter the portal.
  14. HighShroomish

Sayer studied the blue mark on his arm. It wasn't much wider around than his thumb, and seemed to be roiling and writhing with energy. He felt he had leveled up twice, obviously. You didn't get your Pride Mark until Level 82, and you would get something that corresponded to it at 83, and he knew he had something. He didn't know what these were yet, but they were gonna be good. He selected Speed and Strength, looked over at the portal, began to walk towards it, looked back at Flameheart, and sighed. He walked over and lifted up the fiery kid, who was a little lighter than before, and took them both through the portal, back to the island.
    Last edited: May 11, 2014
  15. HighShroomish

16. onlyinAMERICA

Jak felt himself get stronger. He could feel that he leveled up not once but twice! He felt the best areas to put his new found strength in were HP and Strength. He then began to walk toward the portal.

[[I apologize for taking so long. I will be pretty busy today and tomorrow too so I wanted to squeeze this in just so we could progress a little further. Will try to keep on the ball. No promises though since I will be pretty well booked today and tomorrow.]]
  17. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

As you are teleported back to miracle island, you are greeted with a beautiful sight — an marble colleseum is on the other side of he road as the quest board. Labeled ARENA at the top, you are overcome with the awe of just how quickly the giant structure was built.
  18. Flameheart suddenly jolted awake. "Sayer, why are you marrying me?" He asked.
    HighShroomish and Tsunami like this.
  19. HighShroomish

Sayer let Flameheart go with a jerk. "Dude, just because I saved you does NOT mean I'm marrying you."
  20. Flameheart blasted some fire from his palms to keep from hitting the ground. "Carrying," Flameheart said as he used some fire to stand himself up. "Why are you carrying me. And more importantly, what is that arena? Looks... Greek."