Role-playing The End Game (2)

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Online Tournaments' started by Tsunami, Apr 28, 2014.

1. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

"I'd hoped that's what you meant. I had to save you after you decided to boil every living thing in the ocean within approximately five square miles. My skin is still... Whoa." Sayer cut off as he saw the arena. He heard Flameheart say something about it looking Greek. "No, that's Roman; Greeks didn't have battles to the death. Yeah. That is definitely Roman."
  2. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Alcinoe heard the conversation from behind her, as she had stepped through the portal before the lovely duo.
    "So you might be Roman after all, eh Flameheart? Sounds like you.", she said over her shoulder.
  3. "Why, yes, I have had fights to the death, Alcinoe. I've had fights to the death with immortal gods before. I'm pretty sure you know how that ended, considering the fact that I'm still alive." Flameheart replied.
  4. HighShroomish

"Dude, I think you fried your brain with that nova. Besides, I was saying your peeps didn't have fights to the death for public enjoyment." Sayer chuckled.
    Last edited: May 16, 2014
  5. MetalArmedAngel

MetalArmedAngel My lovely Luka ♥♥

6. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

[[I suppose Jak, Messiah and Histon haven't reacted to the colloseum or Flameheart's words, idk.]]
  7. MetalArmedAngel

When Messiah returned to the island he noticed the arena. Wonderful. He now has a good place to train
    Mares789 likes this.
  8. InfinityMinusOne

InfinityMinusOne Has a tendency to exist

As Histon stepped through the portal and back onto Miracle Island, he ignored the obscene marital comment by Flameheart. His eyes were fixed on the brand new colosseum that now stood in the center of Miracle Island. It was at this point that he realized that the shabby island they had first arrived on wouldn't always be that way. The island must grow both in size and grandeur to correlate with the heroes' progress. Although he wasn't necessarily interested in fighting in the arena, he couldn't wait to see what other installments were waiting for them.
  9. onlyinAMERICA

onlyinAMERICA ...because I'm Batman.

The coliseum was the first thing to catch Jak's eye as he stepped through the portal back to miracle island. The building was magnificent and he couldn't wait to see what wonders this island had in store for them all.

Jak noticed the comments being made back and forth by Sayer and Flameheart concerning marriage.

"I think it's awesome we've all become so close with one another so soon but don't you two think you're taking things to the extreme?" Jak said as he chuckled.
    MetalArmedAngel likes this.
  10. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

As you all look around, you notice that you received 30,000 gold each as a boss reward! In addition, you begin to see small changes across the island. In one corner is a swimming pool, in another, is a library. Behind the shop you see an arcade, filled with pinball machines and racing car games.
    "Thank you for defeating the last enemy, only one person ever has before, and it is becoming a threat, killing off so many adventurers."
    says Dungeon Bob. "If the monsters stay alive to long before being slain, they may
    wander here, and terrorize us inhabitants of miracle island." He continues. "On a lighter note, we hope these renovations are to
    your liking."

As you continue to look around, you see a tall thin woman, with her hair tied back in a bun. She has a long, twisted ribbon, wrapped around her hand. The greening ooze in barely visible, dripping from it in small globs.

[[Sorry for how long this took to update, I've been really busy.]]
    Last edited: May 28, 2014
  11. Flameheart noticed the new girl with the ribbon. He walked over to her. "Who are you?" He asked.
  12. MetalArmedAngel

Before the lady had a chance to react to Flameheart, Messiah made a small bow and said, "Madam, may I ask who you are?"
  13. MetalArmedAngel

[[Bump........]]
    Tsunami likes this.
  14. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

[[Tsu, the name is Dungeon Bob.]]
    Alcinoe saw the young woman and to her surprise her first reaction was to look at Histon to see how he reacted. She then got herself together and nodded at the girl, then turned to Flameheart.
    "We need to talk. Now.", she said, although she didn't say it in a hostile way.
  15. HighShroomish

Sayer eyed the girl curiously as he sped by. He recognized her from... He jolted to a halt as he saw the ribbon, which was identical to the one on his wrist. "Ah, so you must be Fhe, am I correct? Nice to meet you!" He extended a hand in greeting.
  16. "All right," Flameheart replied. "Guys, we'll be right back." Flameheart took a few steps away from the group.
  17. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

Fixed :p[DOUBLEPOST=1401318884][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Which hand?
    Last edited: May 28, 2014
    MetalArmedAngel likes this.
  18. HighShroomish

[[Right hand. And the ribbon is on the left.]]
  19. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

Cool. Thanks.
  20. onlyinAMERICA

onlyinAMERICA ...because I'm Batman.

Jak noticed the girl and became filled with conflict. His friendly nature wanted him to extend his greeting and introduce himself but things on this island were not always what they seemed. He had learned the hard way to be cautious when his gut tells him to be and he felt like it was necessary to take this one step at a time. He kept a close eye on Sayer in case he would have to rush to his aid. He also noticed Alcinoe take Flameheart to the side to talk with him. Maybe she noticed something suspicious as well.