Role-playing The End Game (2)

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Online Tournaments' started by Tsunami, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Alcinoe waited until they were a bit away from the group before she started talking.

"Flameheart, what have I done to offend you? First you threaten to kill me and Messiah over an amulet, then when I punch you for obvious reasons, you threaten to kill me again, then ask me to stab you through the heart. You can't blame this on 'too much fire in my heart' or whatever, you last outburst was after that. You threatened me again, and I'm sick of it. I haven't done anything wrong, and you looked like you were ready to kill me back in the cave! That was right after I saved your skin from the goo-monster!"
  2. "I had fire in my brain. It made my thoughts, and, in turn, my actions wild, like fire. It started overloading my systems. I couldn't think properly. I would never threaten any of my friends in my right mind," Flameheart explained.
  3. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

"First you said that it was fire in your heart? You should make up your mind on excuses, if you insist on using those instead of saying sorry. And again, when I made that remark about you being a Roman, you threatened me. Or at least it wasn't a very friendly answer, or was it?" Alcinoe replied.
  4. "Normally, the fire stays in my heart, yes. But it was overflowing into my bloodstream. I had too much fire." Flameheart said. "And, as for calling me Roman, that is a very serious insult to any Greek."
  5. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

[[*as Sayer stands frozen with his hand extended*]]
  6. InfinityMinusOne

InfinityMinusOne Has a tendency to exist

Histon had begun to doze off whilst looking at the arena. For whatever reason, it looked vaguely familiar, and worse, it seemed almost alluring. He snapped out of the gaze in time to see someone who Sayer addressed as "Fhe". Histon realized that she must have been the same Fhe that had her name scrawled on the parchment at the beginning of the last challenge. Wary of a stranger he had never met or heard of, Histon did nothing but keep silent. Sayer seemed to know what he was doing, and Histon would sooner leave the talking to him for the time being.

[[Seriously, I am lost on the Fhe Coung topic. At first, she was just a name on a piece of paper. That was all fine, and suddenly Sayer had a vision or something??? I didn't see any sort of mod update about a Ribbon or the history of Fhe, and how did she get the ribbon? I feel like I missed a good couple posts :confused:...]]
  7. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

[[Everyone but me missed out. Don't worry. All will be revealed in time.]]
  8. InfinityMinusOne

InfinityMinusOne Has a tendency to exist

[[alright, so long as everyone else is on the same page, lol :p]]