Role-playing The End Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Online Tournaments' started by 765Bro, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

"Those preparations include Messiah and me visiting the shop, so I hope you can all keep yourselves busy while we're gone?"
    Alcinoe stood up from her seat and looked at Messiah. "You coming?"
  2. Flameheart finished his last bite of bacon and stood up. "I guess I'll go to the beach and sculpt some stuff out of glass to pass the time. Someone come get me when we're ready to go," he said.
  3. onlyinAMERICA

onlyinAMERICA ...because I'm Batman.

"You can sculpt things out of glass, pal?" Jak said to Flameheart. "That sounds quite interesting!"
  4. "Yeah. I super-heat sand and turn it into glass. Fairly simple, actually. I could show you sometime if you like," Flameheart said.
  5. onlyinAMERICA

"That sounds magnificent, pal. I might just have to take you up on that offer," Jak said.
  6. MetalArmedAngel

MetalArmedAngel My lovely Luka ♥♥

[[I'm assuming the stock is the same, but who is at the counter?]]
    "After you," with a mock bow and a cocky smile, Messiah held open the door for Alcinoe.

At the ever so humid shop, the flask of oil had caught Messiah's eye. Interesting...
    He pulled out his diamond, and placed a flask of oil, 4 flasks of Mana potions, and 2 flasks of Health Potions.
    "Do you accept Diamonds?"
  7. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

"So you guys have already beaten two bosses already? I didn't think we would already be at this one already. What kind of monster could be powerful enough as to have never have been beaten?" Sayer said to Histon as the others began to go about their business.
  8. onlyinAMERICA

"Whatever it is it's gonna go down! Isn't that right, pals?" Jak said to both Sayer and Histon after swallowing the last of his food.
  9. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

[[waiting for @765Bro to answer the question]]
  10. InfinityMinusOne

InfinityMinusOne Has a tendency to exist

Histon's memory flashed to the archdeacon that had possessed Sheila, and then to the Beast that had offered his allegiance. "I could think of a few", he replied to Sayer. "But there is strength in numbers, and if we've gotten this far without dying, I'm certain that we can do something about our upcoming opponent. Like Jak said, whatever it is, I'm more than certain that we will defeat it."
  11. HighShroomish

"Yeah, I just hope we don't end up in the desert." Sayer shuddered at the thought. He and Jak had trekked through one of those horrific places just a few months ago. Not being able to summon his armor was one thing, but when you didn't have your go-to weapon, not fun at all. Then, Sayer had a thought. "Histon, would you happen to be able to summon any kind of water?"
  12. InfinityMinusOne

InfinityMinusOne Has a tendency to exist

A genuine hint of a smile flickered across Histon's face for the first time in a while. "You flatter me, good sir", he replied, "and although it would please me to no end if I could have control over the power of hydrogenesis, I can assure you that my powers as they stand are limited to control of the elements, not creating them. If there is a pool or lake of water nearby, my skills can be of definite use, but I'm afraid you'll be a fish out of water if we happen to encounter something along the lines of a Sand Wurm on our travels."

[[Edit: Don't think for a second that I'm trying to put your character at a disadvantage, because I'm not :p. I simply think that creating water, in addition to a couple other tricks I have up his sleeve, would make him far too OP.]]
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  13. HighShroomish

[[Oh, don't worry, that's what I was expecting.]]
    "Dang it, oh well. Luftdrwen hasn't let me down yet." Sayer said. But he was really scared out of his mind that he wouldn't have access to any of his moves. All of them require a decent amount of moisture in the surrounding area, and if there wasn't... his mind flashed back to the desert again, and he shuddered again.
  14. onlyinAMERICA

Not much slides past Jak and he could tell Sayer was slightly afraid of what monster and terrain the group might encounter.

"It's gonna be okay, Sayer! If all else fails you know I got your back!" Jak exclaimed with his always reassuring smile and tone of voice.
  15. HighShroomish

Sayer smiled, "Yeah, like you guys said, safety in numbers. So... What do we do now? I'm ready, and I don't really want to go near that shop for the moment, and glass is kinda boring for me." Sayer said, looking at Jak and Histon.
  16. onlyinAMERICA

"I still wanna see what Flameheart can do with the glass but otherwise I'm ready too," Jak said.
  17. HighShroomish

[[BUMPITYBUMPBUMP]]
  18. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

[[ @765Bro ]][DOUBLEPOST=1390229859][/DOUBLEPOST]Just saw that he hasn't been on since Thursday..
  19. onlyinAMERICA

[[Think something is wrong or just busy?]]
  20. Flameheart walked out of the room, out of the hospital and out to the beach. He found a spot where the sand was nice and dry and started blasting it with fire. Once he had a pit about two feet deep and five feet around of glass, he stepped into it and started sculpting.

No more than five minutes later, he had sculpted a miniature car that could actually run. He cooled it in the ocean and set it down on the beach. Then, he filled the miniature gas tank with water- his fuel of choice for this particular vehicle. Then he sat down, trying to decide what to build next.

[[Bro hasn't been on sine the 16th, guys. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, guys, but...]]