Role-playing The End Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Online Tournaments' started by 765Bro, Jan 4, 2013.

1. onlyinAMERICA

onlyinAMERICA ...because I'm Batman.

Jak noticed Flameheart walking out.

"I'm gonna go see what Flameheart is doing." Jak said to Sayer and Histon. He really wanted to see what Flameheart could do with the glass as Jak had taken a liking to various forms of artwork over the course of his lifespan.

Jak followed Flameheart out of the hospital and toward the beach where he saw Flameheart working his magic with the fire and sand.

"You have quite a talent there pal!" Jak said to Flameheart with a smile.
  2. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

[[Do you think one of us should pick it up?]]
  3. MetalArmedAngel

MetalArmedAngel My lovely Luka ♥♥

[[Unless bro is dead, nah]]
  4. onlyinAMERICA

[[Yeah lets just give it a little more time]]
  5. HighShroomish

[[So... a couple more days?]]
  6. [[Welp, who wants to take over?]]
  7. HighShroomish

[[I will if no one else wants too]]
  8. onlyinAMERICA

[[Are you sure we should do this...? Maybe he will come back soon..]]

9. [[It's been like 2 months. If he comes back, he can take it over again.]]
  10. onlyinAMERICA

[[Alright :/ Let's do it then..]]
  11. MetalArmedAngel

[[I think we should wait just a bit, maybe make another project and put this on haitus]]
  12. [[Want to... like... practice PvP on the beach or something until he gets back then?]]

[[Edit: Oh. I just had an idea. It on't mess up the storyline at all, and it'll pass a couple weeks until he either comes back or someone takes over. You guys wanna hear?]]
  13. MetalArmedAngel

14. HighShroomish

[[Sure!]]
  15. onlyinAMERICA

[[Let's hear it]]
  16. [[All right, here it goes...

When our characters get to the portal, Bob is standing in front of it, and he tells the characters it's broken, that some monster smashed it and ran off to another island, about a mile from Miracle Island. He says he can fix it easily, but he doesn't want to until the monster has been hunted down and killed, out of fear that it'll just break it again. He asks the adventurers to go to the other island via a boat that's tied to a dock. Once you get there, you have to hunt a monster through the woods, find it and take it out, at which point you go back to Miracle Island and Bob tells you the portal will be fixed by morning. Sound good?]]
  17. onlyinAMERICA

[[That sounds pretty cool!]]
  18. [[I figured it would at least give us something to do while we wait. :p]]
  19. onlyinAMERICA

[[It sounds like a great idea to me! I think it would be fun to do while we wait.

On another note could someone give me a little feedback on my Darkrai/Yveltal list in a PM? No one has responded to my thread in a while and I just need a little more feedback.]]
  20. [[Sure thing, PM me. I've been playing it for a while now, I should be able to help.]]