Role-playing The End Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Online Tournaments' started by 765Bro, Jan 4, 2013.

1. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

[[Who will "be" the monster though?]]
  2. [[I can conteol the monster and Flameheart both. I will avoid all bias towards Flameheart, and if anyone feels that there is bias I will be sure to fix it immediately.]]
  3. onlyinAMERICA

onlyinAMERICA ...because I'm Batman.

[[Yeah I think that sounds good since you came up with the idea.]]
  4. MetalArmedAngel

MetalArmedAngel My lovely Luka ♥♥

[[Still think we should put it on haitus]]
  5. onlyinAMERICA

[[So you think we should wait a little while longer?]]
  6. HighShroomish

[[Yeah, it is Bro's game after all... ]]
  7. onlyinAMERICA

[[Yeah maybe it would be best to postpone the game for a little while.]]
  8. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

If you want, I can try to be monsters and all that for a bit, as I play a similar RP IRL. I am not nearly as good as Bro, but would do my best to keep this game running, as watching it progress has been really fun and I don't want to see it die.

Whether you want me to take over or not, feel free to let me know what you want to do, and I will be happy to oblige.

-Tsunami
  9. onlyinAMERICA

[[Let's just wait for a little while longer.]]
  10. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

[[Sounds good to me!]]
  11. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

[[So, I messaged Bro several times on Skype, to no avail. He's online though, just kinda ignoring me I guess. Who's still up for this?]]
  12. MetalArmedAngel

[[I'm down for anything at this point. I really thought bro was dead by now]]
  13. [[Still in. I love kaduroing monsters.]]
  14. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

Here goes:

Bob looks at you, with a blank, almost horrified look in his eyes. He asks you: "are you guys sure you want to try this?"

[[assuming yes]]

He half smiles, seeming proud that people are daring enough to challenge this feared beast.
    Bob sets up the portal, telling you that if you want to stand a chance, you have to figure out what the armor does.

@HighShroomish
    @Vablakes
    @InfinityMinusOne
    @onlyinAMERICA
    @MetalArmedAngel
    @Mares789

Good Luck!
  15. MetalArmedAngel

[[Eh, I'd wait for the rest of the dudes to say there opinion]]
  16. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

[[I, for one, will need to read up on what the situation is rn, w/ all the flashbacks and evil overlords and flirting. Also, Messiah and Alcinoe are still in the shop.
    I propose a PM with all players, started by our lovely mod, which would contain our inventories, so that they can be updated and viewed easily (Tsunami can't edit Bros OP on-thread). We can also talk OOC there.
    But man, thank you so much for taking over. This'll be great!]]
    MetalArmedAngel likes this.
  17. [[The PM sounds like an awesome idea.]]
  18. HighShroomish

19. onlyinAMERICA

[[Hey guys sorry it's taken a while to reply and such. I worked the night shift last night and have another one tonight so I was dead asleep until about a half hour ago when I got up and ate a little. Sorry again for taking so long!]]