Tiny Mafia I: The Tom Riddle Appreciation Pack ENDED TOWN WIN!

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by galladeava, Aug 21, 2013.

1. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown

Righto - time for the first Tiny Mafia.

All is well at Hogwarts except it appears a group of students have formed a secret troupe to love and adore Tom Marvolo Riddle. However, when the group of 13 students are locked in the Room of Requirements, things start to get very hairy as the secret group has been found out.

Who is part of TRAP? And who will get out alive?!

Game Cycle
    The game begins at Day. Each Day will last seven real days. During the Day, players will post on the thread and decide who to lynch. Once a player has been lynched, they are removed from the game and the Night begins. Night will last three real days. During the Night, players with useable roles will send us their choices of role via the same conversation they used to receive their roles. Any other form of communication to us will be ignored. At the end of the Night, any players killed are removed from the game, and another Day begins. The game is over only when I say it is over. This is caused by any faction completing a win condition.

Note: As there may or may not be unique voting mechanics in the game, the day is not over until I have declared it as such, and all living players, including the lynchee, may post until then. Ie. This game has twilight.

Communication Between Players
    If your role allows you to talk with other players, you have been provided a conversation within the forum system to do so. Do not use any other form of communication for game-related matters. If your role does not permit any sort of talking, speaking with any other player living or dead will result in an immediate modkill, and a possible ban from the next Werewolf game, depending upon severity.

Siblings/Significant Others
    If you and another player within this game will be sharing computers or the same Wi-Fi network, please notify us of this when confirming your role. Player IP addresses may be randomly audited to prevent "account farming" to obtain an unfair advantage.

Replacements/Temporarily Offline
    When you sign up to play in this game, you are certifying that you are willing to play and intend to do so for the duration of the game. However, conditions may arise where you must leave the game. If such is the case, please notify us via your role PM. Do not post so publicly upon the thread. Please note that if you replace out of a game, you may only join the next game as a replacement. This is to ensure replacements are only done for serious matters, and not just on a whim.

V/LA
    If you have to leave for a temporary amount of time and will be staying offline for a few days, give warning. If you are inactive for too long, we may decide to replace you to keep the game moving and allow other interested users to play.

Quoting the Mods
    You may not under any circumstances quote your role PM or any other form of communication we gave you outside of what is posted directly onto the thread itself. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a modkill. Doing so will also give the same penalty as if you had replaced out, making you unable to sign up for a slot for the next game without being a replacement and a possible ban from the next Werewolf game, depending upon severity.

Vannila Town rolecard example

During this game, it is forbidden to use any means to expose your rolecard (eg. typos, word and letter count that might be present on your rolecard).

Voting
    At any time, in any post, you may vote. Whenever you vote in your post, vote in all caps, bolded.
    VOTE: INNOCENT_SHINE
    You may unvote at any time, but you must specifically unvote the player you previously voted for before voting for a new one.
    If you are on a mobile device that cannot use the bold button, use the tags [b*]VOTE: CABD[/*b] without the asterisks. None of that, “Can you count this because I’m on my phone?”.
    I will be VERY strict with votes and unvotes, so please, remember to properly unvote.

Temporary Information
    You may not post anything game related in a way that makes it temporary. This includes using the thanks button, putting game info in your sig or character portrait, editing your post and changing your avatar. These are all grounds for a modkill. Doing so will also give the same penalty as if you had replaced out, making you unable to sign up for a slot for the next game without being a replacement.

Double Posting
    The merging post software doesn't edit you post logs, so you may double-post. However, please avoid making unnecessary posts or splitting up your posts into lots of smaller ones.

Activity
    Given both the growth of the player base and the high demand for werewolf slots, activity in this game will be highly mandated. Players must make at least one post every 72 IRL hours. Failure to do so results in a public warning. A second instance, or failing to post within 24 hours of your warning, is grounds for instant replacement. V/LA is allowed if we are given advance notice for up to 5 IRL days. After those 5 days, your 72 hour windows starts. If you are going to be gone for more than a week, please contact us so we can arrange either a temporary replacement or a permanent one depending upon conditions. In all cases, our word is Law, and there is no arguing once we have reached a decision.

Tagging Users
    Just a friendly reminder that we have users with unusual/similar usernames on 6P, so please be careful when tagging. Also, please, avoid tagging someone multiple times in a row.

Players:

1. camoclone
    2. coolestman22 HighShroomish
    3. thunderjolt ProHawk Killed N1
    4. KPiplup Killed N3
    5. SoldiersSpirit Lynched D2
    6. Vablakes
    7. superw8
    8. PokemonPlayer101
    9. daGlaceon Killed N2
    10. SMP Lynched D1
    11. VictiniCup darkwings
    12. Mares789
    13. Kirbyswag Vigged D1

Replacements:

1. darkwings
    2. HighShroomish
    3. ProHawk
    4. Vaxkiller
    All roles have been sent out, please confirm in the PM, not here, and once I have received all confirmations the game will begin.
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  2. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

If you think you'll need me as a replacement, you can put me on the list.
  3. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Message from VictiniCup (6P Skypechat):
    "he basially sad I'm banned but the mods don't know when t ba me till. Can mares inform Galladeava I will not be playing."
  4. galladeava

Thanks, Mares. darkwings you're in over VictiniCup.
  5. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

In to replace if needed.
  6. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator

By the way, CM22 probably isn't coming back to this forum any time soon. I'll ask him, but he probably wants his spot dropped.
  7. galladeava

OK thanks Zigg. Let me know, then HS will take his spot.

And thanks PH, got you in. If the one other player we are waiting on doesn't confirm by Friday night then I'll put you in.
  8. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

What happened? PM me and galla.
  9. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator

He just doesn't like it anymore, that's all.
  10. Vaxkiller

Vaxkiller Member

HI,
    This forum was suggested to me for some mafia play by a few people. I can play if needed, or be a replacement.
  11. galladeava

Begin Day 1

13 players, 7 to lynch.

Day 1 Ends Friday August 30th 6 pm GMT+1
  12. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

Can I, once again, ask what the obsession with all capitalized votes is?

VOTE: VABLAKES

Clearly scum, duh.
  13. galladeava

A world with copy and paste, Pippers.
  14. camoclone

camoclone Tomorrow we strike...

VOTE: KIRBYSWAG
  15. VOTE: CAMOCLONE

He's always a wolf.
  16. camoclone

I'm done you've found me.... I can't argue with that.
  17. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

VOTE: POKEMONPLAYER101
  18. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

So, superw8, have you read through any games/do you have any WW experience?
  19. camoclone

Oh yeah I need to mention that I will be gone until late Sunday...
  20. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

VOTE: DAGLACEON

Inb4fakeclaimmiller