Tiny Mafia I: The Tom Riddle Appreciation Pack ENDED TOWN WIN!

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by galladeava, Aug 21, 2013.

1. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

Okay I'm here. Reads-
    Camo - if PP101 isn't the last scum, He's gonna be my #1 lynch for tomorrow
    DW - My case was crap and he is closer to confotown than the rest of us
    Mares - This bothers me. I'm not really liking his almost complete control of the direction of the game. This is slight scum because of the way he's controlling the game.
    PP101 - Mares' case didn't dissapoint
    Super - I'm struggling with this. He has the advantage of being a beginner, so he gets a wee bit of leeway. Slightly town.
  2. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Please elaborate your read on superw8? Tomorrow it's superw8 or camoclone for me.
    Oh and just mentioning that camoclone's play was bad, regardless of his alignement.
  3. superw8

superw8 Did you?

I am pretty sure that you are supposed to say who should post their reads next.
  4. I will elaborate once we hear from @camoclone.
  5. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

I won't be online for day's end, so expect my final post for the day in about 8,5hrs.
    This will contain my reads.
  6. HighShroomish

@camoclone reads please I'll elaborate tomorrow when I have a computer
  7. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Writing this up in a hurry.

DW is town for obvious reasons.
    Vablakes is town for obvious reasons.
    HS is town for general scummotive-less posting and several townslips.
    Camoclone is town. I imagine I'll have to elaborate this: The growing curve in Mafia is huge, and camo has /a lot/ of scumgames under his belt. He's better than this. He wouldn't have made mistakes like not killing Vablakes. Then there's his hammer attempt. This wouldn't have been beneficial for him as scum, since it's risking his life to achieve something we were going to achieve anyways (lynching PP101). The decision is stupid for town as well, but less so.
    But here's the killer part: KP died. This effectively clears camoclone given the situation we're in. The last scum has no reason whatsoever to let someone die who believes that scum is town (anyone mentioning WIFOM should rethink what they're doing in this game, bcs it's the /last/ scum). KP had a strong townread on camoclone, and he was by far the most influential player in the game until his death (confotown + active + good player). This is why camoclone would've left KP alive for sure, and he would've NK'd Vablakes or DW.
    PP101 or superw8 is the last scum for obvious reasons (reread the thread) + PoE. Lynch PP101, then superw8.

I may die next night, if I do, for gods sake return to this post. If I don't die, I'll return to this myself.
  8. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

I'm going to have to agree with @HighShroomish. I really don't like how much Mares is controlling the game atm. If PP101 isn't the last wolf, my bet is that it's either superw8 or Mares, in that order.
  9. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

@superw8
    30 mins left hammer pls.
  10. superw8

superw8 Did you?

What do you mean by this, would you like me to hammer PP101?
  11. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

ABORT ABORT WE'RE NOT MAKING THE LYNCH BCS SUPERW8 ISN'T ONLINE
    @Vablakes
    @darkwings
    @HighShroomish
    @camoclone
    @PokemonPlayer101
    Post here to show you're online. Please trust me on this, we don't want a no-lynch. If we reach four online players in 15 mins we can lynch superw8. It has to be that close since he may still come online and hammer.[DOUBLEPOST=1380386539][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh you're rhank god yes hammer pls. 17 mins left superw8
  12. HighShroomish

Well, there's not much to elaborate on. His play just seems to be like he doesn't quite know what he's doing, but is trying to keep up
  13. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

It's more that the players create a situation where anyone can play dumb and lurk. Which is why I was 'controlling town'; preventing that by activity. I post as I normally would, it's only bcs lazy players that my activity stands out.
    Lynch superw8 tomorrow.
    @superw8 pls hammer 10mins left
  14. superw8

superw8 Did you?

VOTE: POKEMONPLAYER101
  15. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

Here's my idea: if Mares doesn't die tonight, he's the wolf. If he does die, lynch Super. If I die, decide for yourself between the two but don't believe either. If we mislynch today, we'll be in MYLO tomorrow.
  16. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Don't believe either is a rubbish mentality.
  17. All right, before the day ends, in case PP101 isn't a wolf, I actually read super as slight scum. Saying that he was town was an attempt to bait cano into copying my reads. If he had copied that, stuff would have gone down between he and I. In case I die tonight, good luck guys, and be sure to Lynch superstition.
  18. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown

Game OVER wait for update.

PokemonPlayer101 has been lynched. He was:

Well played Town, everyone feel free to comment. Vablakes was indeed Colin Creevey, the Seer. Everyone else was VT and the names were correct. There was a vote modifier, Mares was Neville and as he was down on his luck his votes never counted in official vote counts!
  19. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

This post is inherently wrong in the way that the last wolf could just not kill me and then you would throw this game away by lynching me.[DOUBLEPOST=1380397257][/DOUBLEPOST]@galladeava could you next time make clear when the lynch is a hammer or just time-out=> majority? This was unclear, especially during D1, which was essential for figuring out the voteless.[DOUBLEPOST=1380397296][/DOUBLEPOST]Could I have /in on the wolf conversation please?
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  20. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Apathy and well-placed daykills win games~