Tiny Mafia I: The Tom Riddle Appreciation Pack ENDED TOWN WIN!

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by galladeava, Aug 21, 2013.

1. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

That went decently well.
    Mares789 likes this.
  2. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

My first scum game. I know I played pretty poorly, but at the end, I just tried to stay alive. I thought that if I could live through this Day phase, and NK Mares, then I might have a shot at winning.

What really sucked for me, though, is that Kirby and SS, both good players, were lynched/killed early. If I had been lynched instead of one of them, then things might've turned out differently.

After Soldiers died, my plan was just to NK the power players. I really wanted to NK Mares last Night, but then people would immediately know that that was me, as Mares was onto me before the Night update.

Any input on how I played? What I could do to become better at this? I've played what, 15 games? Still as bad as the first. :/
  3. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Alright this game really sold me on the idea of 12p Mafia, but activity is a must. No offense intended, but the last day felt like babysitting.
    ProHawk likes this.
  4. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

That was a really crappy game for me. Sorry about all the posts I missed.
  5. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Yeah sorry about that PP101. Wasn't really planning on leaving you and SS alone.
    PokemonPlayer101 likes this.
  6. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

Happy to help.
    darkwings and PokemonPlayer101 like this.
  7. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

Also people going after Mares for being "too controlling" were hilarious; he had no choice given the relative lack of other contributions.
  8. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

^Um QFT x 3.
  9. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Like I said, 13p>20p given our player base and activity levels now.
    KPiplup likes this.
  10. superw8

superw8 Did you?

I was afraid that instead of killing KP that one night, you would kill Mares789, therefore pinning the blame on me. Mares789 was going after me, so if you killed him you could have blamed me for it.
  11. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

Well done team. Well done.
  12. Sorry for being the worst seer ever guys. :(

GG all, well played by both sides! :D
  13. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

I wouldn't say that Vablakes. You could have done worse.
  14. camoclone

camoclone Tomorrow we strike...

GG I guess? I really didn't play this game due to being very very busy with high school and other things. I think I'll sit out next game.
  15. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Not killing the seer with the strongman all but confirmed that they godfather was in the already copped segment, just saying.
  16. PaidPyro

PaidPyro Dead townie!

^this. QFT.

Good game all. Mares post on activity is also very good.

gall, good setup and well modded.
  17. SMP

SMP Is bad at Werewolf

Not really a specific game thing, more of a trend I've seen in games across multiple sites. When modding, can things like

- end date in topic title and vote counts
    - specific rules in how a non-majority vote at day end is handled
    - updating OP with who's died and what their role is (link to death helps too)
    - updating OP with link to end of day vote counts

be included? It's bothersome to have to search through 50+ pages just to figure out day end vote counts or when the current day ends.

Game specific, the activity at game end was pretty sad. If Mares wasn't here I don't think there would have been 20 posts the last day. Posting something that could possibly help town is better than not posting at all. The reason Mares looked like he was in charge of the game at the end is because everyone just gave it to him. How many posts were there asking Mares who should post next?
    Mares789 likes this.
  18. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

Ah, good point. Hadn't thought of that.
  19. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

Would you mind letting me in on Team Dead Guys and the wolf chat?
  20. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

I don't think the wolf chat got past 1 page.