UG Article Requests

Discussion in 'UG Article Talk' started by SixPrizes, May 16, 2012.

1. CyrusTyler

CyrusTyler Skill Level: Average Plebian

I can understand that. I think I'm going to draft an article for now and not publish it, make it my own point of view. If anyone is interested in reading it I'll let them have it, but I just wanted to suggest a new article in case anyone thought it was a good idea.
  2. Floral

Floral Member

can someone write an article about all the ways to play Aromatisse(Straight, Plasma,Fairybox,Klinklang, M-Kanga)?
  3. CyrusTyler

CyrusTyler Skill Level: Average Plebian

Hey guys, what's the true definition of "toolbox"?
  4. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care

Like most things in Pokemon, there isn't a 'true' definition, but here's how I would see it.

It's a deck which is able to use a range of different Pokemon for different specific jobs (like tools in a toolbox). Fairy decks can be run this way, thanks to Aromatisse and play stuff like Terrakion/Landorus (for Darkrai), Reshiram/Entei (counters Genesect), Virizion (counter Para Lock) etc.

It's different from just teching for a specific match up (Drifblim in Genesect), or using a back up attacker (Bouffalant in Darkrai). The whole strategy is based on being able to select the right tool to deal with most of the expected match ups