UG Deck Discussion FAQ and Thread Request Thread

Discussion in 'UG Deck Discussion' started by Adam, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Here's how this forum works...

The Underground Staff will create separate topics for all the big decks out there. The first few posts in each thread will be placeholders to display go-to information, like FAQs about the deck, sample deck lists, links to articles and helpful forums posts about the deck, etc...

We'll keep this initial posts updated periodically as new developments are made with the decks.

The rest of the thread is to be used for discussing the deck, ways to improve it, advanced strategy, etc...

The idea is to keep all the info about each deck in one convenient thread, so anyone can read through and learn everything they need to know about the deck.

If you want to request a new thread be started for a deck, please reply to this thread and we'll get right on it!

Definitions

Tier 1: These are best decks at the moment. If you want to win, you should either play one of these decks, or at least be able to beat them.

Tier 2: This is the second tier of decks. These are decks that are pretty solid and might be potentially good options, depending on your metagame.

Rogue: Going rogue... yeah baby. These decks are a little iffy in highly competitive play, so use them with caution. Rogue decks can win, but you really need to know what you're doing.
    guille and Arianne like this.
  2. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Here are the threads I'm planning to make at the moment, please let me know if I'm missing anything:

[got all the ones I wanted done]
  3. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

I'd love one for yanmega/magnezone as featured in the recent UG article on going rogue.
  4. Genguy

Genguy Active Member

I'd like the rogue nomicon decks if possible. Especially a nice steelix list. Is this really the substitute for Deck Garage? I like it and such, but I really liked the deck garage...
  5. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

I'm gonna go through all the decks in John's article next :x
  6. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

I'm thinking this forum might need to be split into Archetypes, Rogue, or maybe even Tiers. I can see things getting confusing for people if they are new and are not sure which decks are best to use if they want to win.
  7. 2decktom

2decktom Member

Can other people post threads or can only UG writers post?
  8. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

I'm keeping thread creation only to the writers so we can keep things organized, but you're welcome to request a thread be posted and we'll get it up for you ASAP.
  9. 2decktom

2decktom Member

Got it. A Charizard thread would be cool, thanks!
  10. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Good idea dude! I'll get on it tomorrow, had to fix some things tonight that got messed up with a forum update I installed today.
  11. Arianne

Arianne Member

Adam --- this is awesome, just what UG membership should have!
  12. Kuprin

Kuprin Well-Known Member

Good to see this back, man.
  13. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Sure things guys. It was long overdue; I got caught up with things and the whole "3 different possible formats for Nationals" dilemma. I'm planning to update the threads every Sunday morning.
  14. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Just finished updating threads for this week!
  15. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Just updated threads for this week. Sorry for being a day late, power has been out because of Irene so I'm at a local library catching up on stuff right now.
  16. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Dude, way to kick some butt. We're just glad knowing you're able to get online.
  17. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

We got pretty lucky with the storm. No damage or flooding, just some tree branches down. A tree fell a few doors down on the power lines so we were out of electricity for about 48 hours. Everything is back to normal now. :)
  18. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

19. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

20. Saturn

Saturn Member

Any way you can pin the tier 1 & 2's? Sometimes you can put them in order (depending on which one is pined first or what date was posted?