Vengeball (Game Over)

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by cabd, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

It sounds kinda forced to me.
    Would you mind spelling out the scumslip to me please? Don't quite see it.
  2. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

If anything, this was forced.

Lets me point it out then.

HS didn't say anything about him being a godfather, just scum.
  3. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Good enough.
    Unvote
    Vote: TheDoctorisin
    [DOUBLEPOST=1397927608][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey HS, who would you vengekill if you got lynched?
  4. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

Doc.
    I still want Mares' blood guys. I'm sticking with my vote for now.
  5. Thedoctorisin

Thedoctorisin Some people are worth melting for

You do realize that sns was the goon. So if he said I was blue scum, I would have to be the godfather. Please explain your reasoning for that being a scum slip
  6. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

Ugh I'm torn between doc and HS. The last scum slip ended up town, so I think we could be reading too much into his post. PP101 made a good argument against hs based on interactions. So for now...
    UNVOTE
    VOTE : HighShroomish
  7. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Are you willing to lynch doc tho, if push comes to shove? Or do you just not think he's scum?
  8. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

I don't see a situation in which anyone would be forced to lynch anyone since scum has no night kill. I don't think he's scum, but he is new and could of easily made a legit scum slip. As of this moment I wouldn't lynch him.
  9. Thedoctorisin

Will someone please tell me what the scum tell is?
  10. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

I'm actually wondering this is well.
    sns was the goon. I had Mares as scum with PP101, and Doc was my next strongest scum read, meaning he had to be blue scum Godfather.
  11. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

Obviously, the remaining scum on SNS's team would have to be a godfather, but that wasn't mentioned. It shouldn't have been the first thing town would have thought of when being accused of being scum with SNS.

If you actually were the godfather, and someone accused you of being scum, you could easily interpret someone calling you scum with someone calling you the godfather. Hence the slip.
  12. Thedoctorisin

No offense but that is an extremely dumb reason to vote someone.
  13. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

Care to offer an explanation instead of just saying its dumb?
  14. Thedoctorisin

It's actually pretty simple. I used my brain to read the post and just because I went into more detail then you thought I should, doesn't make you scum. It just makes you look stupid.

Anyone else wanna discuss this, or how quickly mares jumped on my wagon?[DOUBLEPOST=1398046107][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry "me scum" not you
  15. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

We'll see how stupid I look when you flip scum. Amirite?

Also, you claiming that its the only reason I am voting you is quite laughable.

We have less than 24 hours remaining at this point. Time for some people to make some decisions.
  16. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

Whoa, forgot how fast the deadlines were.

Alright, I'm ok with either an HS or a Doc lynch. I'll keep my vote on HS for now, but if needed, I will hammer vote TheDoc.
  17. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

What's your case on HS?
  18. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

And, to an extent, his hammer vote on D1.

Also, according to your list:
    he only voted HS once, and if you're right about sns' chaotic approach, and fellow scum being the ones he was hesitant to vote, HS is included in that.
  19. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

Very true, and if he really will shoot Doc if town, can't go wrong there I suppose...
  20. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

I'm calling desu, HS and doc, with sns-HS-team. Will go over the thread again to check, maybe I'm going too fast here. I think doc is at L-1 now?[DOUBLEPOST=1398093538][/DOUBLEPOST]* I think HS is at l-1 now?