VGC Breeders Thread.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RJCarrot, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Rippin

Rippin Member

That's exactly what I need, I just finished a couple quint Timburrs w/ Wide Guard, Detect, Drain Punch, and Mach Punch, if you'd be interested in one of those
  2. JR_nathan

JR_nathan Mr.3 Rings Himself

I am. What's your ign?
  3. Rippin

Rippin Member

Rippin, I think we have each other added
  4. JR_nathan

Add me.
  5. Rippin

Rippin Member

Done, I'm glad I checked[DOUBLEPOST=1388595781][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks, I wasn't planning on using an Impish nature but that seems a bit better than what I was gonna run, any suggestions on an EV spread?
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  6. JR_nathan

252 HP 252 Def 4 Sp.Def
  7. Ketoblu

Ketoblu Member

I have breeding pairs of Jolly Totodile with Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, and Ice Punch as egg moves.
  8. Why go full Def instead of mixed with SpD? With an Impish nature (stated above), a spread of 252 HP/68 Def/188 SpD lets Conkeldurr survive such threats as a Psychic from Alakazam as well as a Brave Bird from LO Talonflame.

Edit: OTOH if you're more concerned about CB Talonflame, then you need to be running at least 196 Def.
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
    Ketoblu likes this.
  9. RJCarrot

RJCarrot Poke Breeder Extrodinare.

What is the spread? And by breeding pairs do you mean sets of 4IV or a pair of 5IV's?
  10. Rippin

Rippin Member

That spread was for the Impish Sableye, the Timburr I traded is Adamant. I like max Defense with most threats in the meta being physical, that and it's replacing my Dragonite on my team so I can use a fast WoW to cripple big physical attackers like Garchomp and M Kagaskan.
  11. Ketoblu

Ketoblu Member

The spread for the Jolly Totodile is 31/31/31/x/31/31. And I have 5IV pair of both.[DOUBLEPOST=1388699719][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I have a 4IV Modest Ditto for trade if anyone is interested. The spread is x/x/31/31/31/31. Let me know what you want to offer.
  12. Ah, I see. I admit I haven't played that extensively, but after about 40 battles of mostly doubles (~1,750 rating) I don't feel like physical attackers are necessarily a predominant threat. Then again I usually lead with Intimidate Hitmontop so perhaps my perception of the relative threat level is skewed.
  13. RJCarrot

Thats a nice ditto, I already have a 4IV with SPAtk, I need one with ATK now. I will update your tab.

Also, what ability do they have?
  14. Ketoblu

Ketoblu Member

It's ability is Torrent.
  15. RJCarrot

Add Swirlix/Spiritomb/Cottonee/Elekid
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  16. archerbot

archerbot BadzMaru

Breeder - new to forums looking for dittos, ghastly family, and eevees. :) Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1388828712][/DOUBLEPOST]I am taking orders for perfect breeds for good trades to build my team. :) All meta VGC playable pokemon UU OU.

I don't have a ditto safari so I breed all from scratch - I can fill a single order in 1-2 days - AVG time to breed.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  17. MetalArmedAngel

MetalArmedAngel My lovely Luka ♥♥

I gots me breeding pair for Ghastly, hit me with what you got[DOUBLEPOST=1388830545][/DOUBLEPOST]I have Brave Telepathy Ralts, Quiet Snow warning Snover, Quiet Flame Body Litwick, Sassy Regenerator Amoongus and Oblivious/Regenerator Slowpoke. All of the above can be 0 or 31 speed
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  18. Milky

Milky Watercooling Veteran

Can someone clone me a Japanese 6 IV Ditto? :3 <3
  19. RJCarrot

Pretty sure the people in this thread don't clone. Though you could probably find one over at http://www.reddit.com/r/Pokemonexchange/
  20. Bezzie72

Bezzie72 Active Member

I finally bred my first perfect pokemon! I love its an iron fist chimchar and it has fake out fire punch and thunder punch
    archerbot likes this.