Victini/Entei EX

Discussion in 'Deck Help & Development' started by PallyPander, Apr 28, 2013.

1. PallyPander

PallyPander Member

Thoughts? I have been testing this on Play Tcg and my record vs Big Basics is 10-2 ( W-L) I seem to ALWAYS be able to get a T1 turbo energize. Than following up I have t2 Grand Flame and the flow of energy doesn't stop. Thanks to EXP. Share and Grand Flame. So here is the list!

4 Victini Ex
    4 Entei Ex
    1 Resiram BW
    1 Scramble Switch
    4 Switch
    2 Escape Rope

3 EXP. Share
    4 Hypnotoxic Laser
    1 Energy Switch
    1 Heavy Ball
    4 Ultra Ball
    2 Potion
    2 Pokemon Catcher
    4 N
    4 Juniper
    4 Random Reciver
    1 Bianca
    12 Fire
    2 Virbank City Gym
    This deck is REALLY fun to play, it may even be competitive. ( Except for the fact that you can't beat Blastoise to save your life)
  2. koji

koji last name ever, first name greatest

yeah, but you can BEAT klingklang!
  3. SoldiersSpirit

SoldiersSpirit I will defend my Kingdom.

To help the blastoise matchup and stadium wars, Play plasma badge and plasma frigate.
  4. InfinityMinusOne

InfinityMinusOne Has a tendency to exist

The thing is, you don't seem to be taking the biggest deck in his upcoming format (TDK) into account. If your opponent gets Kyurem PLF set up, you're screwed. Not to mention the fact that Lugia (should your opponent choose to run it) will take 3 prizes off of a Victini EX.
  5. PallyPander

PallyPander Member

haha, ya, it was intended for the states/spring regionals series:p
  6. Vysekun

Vysekun The Ninetales and the Grapes

I don't think you need all of those Victini.

Looking at the tools Entei has these days, I'd be inclined to run Plasma badges, Colress Machine, Plasma Energy and Frigate.

If you're keen on a high Victini count though, I'd suggest running plasma energy and Frigate to shut off your water weakness (you don't need plasma badge).