WEREWOLF II: Guardian Signs [TOWN WINS]

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by Innocent_Shine, Nov 17, 2011.

1. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Re: WEREWOLF II: Guardian Signs [Day Three ends 2/6][Alternates still accepted]

That makes 6 for Tamoo.

Dead wolf/Indie is dead.

If he's Edward, we roleblock captain and speed-lynch him tomorrow.

If he's truly pruple eyes, I expect our detectives and roleblocker (besides me, thiagoppper can copy me) should hit all the people on my maybe list.

Either way, I'd like to request that the upcoming game night be shorter than normal, so we can get this game WON.
  2. Innocent_Shine

Innocent_Shine still aka Lynx

I thought I said seven was the half+1 majority.
  3. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

Yeah, in my count, we need one more vote. Will cabd's request to end the night early be accepetd?

@cabd i'll roleblock riskbreakers then?
  4. Innocent_Shine

Forgot to cover that. I still can't end Night until I get all roles in, but if I get all roles in early, I'll end, to kinda take a "general consensus." If you agree, send it in, and if not, Night'll end after...I think seven days, I dunno yet. (Or if you don't have a Night role, PM me if you don't want Night to end for whatever reason.)
  5. cabd

Sorry. My bad. Counted wrong. Somebody who hasn't voted hammer please?

Thiagopepper yes. Detectives hit Flyguy Riskbreakers and burn to confirm.
  6. Teridax

Teridax Mask of Strength

Which detectives should hit what? If nobody responds before the night begins, I'll take Flyguy.
  7. cabd

Teridax Flyguy.
    Absolutely hit Riskbreakers.
    Lucarioadventure hit burn or be burned.
    Teridax likes this.
  8. ABSOLutely

ABSOLutely Suddenly, pasta salad.

Yessir! Riskbreakers!
  9. cabd

This is like a turkey shoot. The werewolf equivalent of donking. It almost feels easy. Heh. Just stay on course and on plan and we win.
  10. Vysekun

Vysekun The Ninetales and the Grapes

I feel that at this point in the game, I'm better off leaving my role hidden for the moment.

Vote: Tamoo
  11. CaptainX24

CaptainX24 Well-Known Member

Vote: Tamoo
  12. Innocent_Shine

Okay, Tamoo out, working on the update right now. Almost done, so I'll post the update when I get it all sorted out and whatnot.
  13. Tamoo

Tamoo Probably the best in UK tbh

wp guys, impossible from day 1 :p
  14. Innocent_Shine

While Tamoo may have had what sounded like a good cover, not everyone believed it. They had all stepped forth and stated who they were, sorting out who was useful and not, but having an independent serial killer around wasn’t in their best interest. Whether he was a wolf or just somebody trying to pick off anyone he could overnight, it was dangerous, and they were better off without him.

The town sorted out their plan of how to weed out the remaining threats before sundown. Now knowing who was useful, they delegated roles to who would target whom, and what they’d do with the results. Though several remained quiet, it was still enough that the town was sure that the rest of them could get away safely.

With the town focused on one specific person, they had their plan figured out. With a failed last-ditch attempt at a diversion to throw them off his tracks, they discovered who he was: Edward, the leader of the Societea.

[​IMG]

The sun fell, and one thing lit up the sky for an extra few minutes of light. Large flames engulfed him from an unknown source, quickly leaving nothing but ash.

[​IMG]

This was the most confident the town had felt, sure that they would win. If they were lucky, nobody would die the next night, and they could find the last wolf and leave safely. The biggest worry of the night was who would be killed out of the remaining town, and for any remaining wolves, whether they’d make it out alive at all.

-------

I came to a revelation while doing this. Edward looks like a quail bred with half the cast of the first series of Yu-Gi-Oh.

[​IMG]

(Poor quail looks depressed, not what I was going for. I’d be sad too if I was stuck between those guys though. You can see where I just gave up here. I just didn’t really care.)

EDIT: Aaaaaagghh the image won't rotate right! Just...agh! Reuploading, trying again....
  15. cabd

Bumping for the update that will be posted tonight once I_S gets off of work.
  16. Innocent_Shine

I'm still waiting on roles. If I don't get them all by tonight, I'm randomizing the choice and updating tomorrow.

(I will modkill you so hard if you bump and say I'm updating without checking the status of anything with me.)
  17. Innocent_Shine

No pictures tonight because work’s killed my drawing hand. I’m sick of it and blagh, stuff’s coming in just a little bit. Would’ve drawn the werewolf updates if I had internet there, but I didn’t…on the other hand it’s not really a big deal so long as you get the update, yeah? Had to randomize some roles because they wouldn’t get back to me, but it hasn’t been long enough to call inactive. Working on update literally right now; sending out some PMs and then finishing up with everything and unlocking thread after that.
  18. cabd

Requested update bump. It's been a fun game, guys.
  19. Innocent_Shine

Short update because I really need to get this out soon. Here’s the important part.

---

They all laid down for the night confident. There was a plan. They agreed to follow it. There was nothing that could go wrong. They could go home.

What wasn’t planned was another death. Under Cabd’s leadership they were going to defeat everything. But not before they took down everything they could.

It was a loud night, but the noise didn’t last long. It wasn’t until the they woke up that they realized who had left them.

With one of their leaders out, they’d taken a heavy blow. Worry spread, while others still felt confident that they could carry through with the plan and make it back safely. As usual, a picture was left, on a scrap of a paper bag.

[​IMG]
  20. cabd

Bumping because she forgot to open the thread, sorry bout that.