WEREWOLF II: Guardian Signs [TOWN WINS]

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by Innocent_Shine, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Teridax

Teridax Mask of Strength

Flyguy is confirmed Town.

Cabd's death means that the person he (and the person who copied him) roleblocked must be the mafia, right? And I'm pretty sure he blocked CaptainX24, meaning we all know who to lynch:

Vote: CaptainX24
  2. ABSOLutely

ABSOLutely Suddenly, pasta salad.

Riskbreakers did nothing. Just saying. And, while it stinks Cabd's dead, what other choice did the wolves have? Game's practically over anyway...
  3. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

Yeah, i roleblocked Riskbreakers, as we agreed. I think it's safe to say that cabd blocked CapitainX24, but due to his hidden role, he couldn't prevent his own death. Either way, we already know that the last wolf is CapitainX24 because of cabd's plan last game day.

Vote: CapitainX24

Btw, last night i found out that i have a hidden role. It allows me to change my alignment after the third night. But since wolves have almost no chance to win anymore…
  4. lucarioAdventure1

lucarioAdventure1 i swear on me mum

Well for now I am rolling with the punches tbh, cabd was a huge loss but then I would question who else would die lol.

Until I hear an answer from you captain you are getting my vote

5. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

double post

@mod, majority today is six votes, correct?
  6. ABSOLutely

ABSOLutely Suddenly, pasta salad.

6? #3!
    Vote:CaptainX24
  7. lucarioAdventure1

Really odd thing to post but why doesn't it say that cabd is dead on page 1 :p
  8. Innocent_Shine

Innocent_Shine still aka Lynx

I haven't been distracted and rushing through things, I just thought I'd wait until someone noticed. (Working on fixing that, thanks for reminding me.) And yeah, majority is six.

And Day Four ends 2/27.
  9. Vysekun

Vysekun The Ninetales and the Grapes

I'll reply after work.

I've just had quite a stressful weekend.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk
  10. Vysekun

Okay, well as long as things are continuing to proceed as Cabd planned, we might as well just vote CaptainX24.

EDIT: Vote: CaptainX24

I forgot to bold all of it.
  11. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care

This is only going one way

12. lucarioAdventure1

Someone else pls vote so we can get this speed lynch over with....
  13. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

Actually, we have majority already.
  14. lucarioAdventure1

I thought majority was 7 no?

Edit: I should of looked above before I said that :p never mind lol
  15. CaptainX24

CaptainX24 Well-Known Member

Oh dear. Things might not end well for me.
  16. Vysekun

You're already dead captain. What was your role?

17. CaptainX24

CaptainX24 Well-Known Member

Wolf. Gratz guys. I forget if I'm allowed to copy pasta the whole thing.
  18. Innocent_Shine

Innocent_Shine still aka Lynx

I was sent PMs from eager people asking me to hurry and update now that the majority voted. Seriously dudes =| I’d take the time to write an update and finish drawing all the people who are still alive, but since it’s now the last update, I’ll just update and let it be done. (I don’t think anyone’s dying to see the images here anyways, honestly. So I’ll just post the role cards and call it good.)

Here’s our last wolf:

Surviving town role cards:

---

To people who asked why Arley’s role was useless. I had to shift the power balance when signups didn’t go as Cabd and I thought they would, compared to last game. Arley turned into a scapegoat, and a few other things that I forget were changed around.

Somebody PM’d asking why I didn’t include numbers of votes when I did tallies. The reason was Riskbreakers.

To answer a question about Pichu and blocking kills. Raikou could block kills. Red copying Pichu could block kills. Suicune could save from kills. Pichu alone could not block kills.

No vanilla townies? Nope. Because you aren’t the boss of me and this is my game =|

Ask other things if you want.
  19. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Noting for now that I have TCGO code cards ready. I'll send them out shortly for the remaining living townies.

I'd also invite all players to discuss the game's events; so that newer players may use it as a learning thing.
  20. Vysekun

At work. Will post later.

Will say that whilst I did come up with a setup, I start uni again next week, so I will probably pass on running a game.