Werewolf IV: L's Attack - Town/Indie Win

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by darkwings, May 18, 2012.

1. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

KPiplup suddenly died of a heart attack. (i.e. he's dead)
    day 3 end.

night 3 will end july 17 at 2 pm (gmt-5)
  2. Matt91_

Matt91_ fire trainers lel

Cabd, I don't know why are you so fixated on me, but I can assure you that you're wasting your (and our) time thinking that kills didn't happen because you roleblocked me. I'd like to see real reasoning from you to say why do you think I'm the third wolf. I've been putting up with you because you did manage to find Tamoo on the first day, but you've been faking your role way too much and you're the kind of player who'd fake even more to get your point across, even for a hunch - heck, you did use your one-shot seering on Tamoo because of little posts. I didn't believe your Destiny Bond for a second, and I'm inclined to not believe in your roleblocking role too. So, please give the Town good reasons for voting in me, otherwise we might just start thinking about who's the real third wolf.

Lufan, did TDM check two characters, or only one on this night?

I feel reluctant to believe in desufnoc too, it seems too good. I'm starting to believe the Shinigami play a bigger role here, or that the fourth note holder really exists.
  3. Matt91_

Matt91_ fire trainers lel

Wait, what?

Sorry for the late post.
  4. darkwings

Matt91_: this is your public warning for posting twice during the night phase.
  5. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

Wow: My 2nd WW death in 12 hours.

Bump for eventual update.
  6. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

~Cabd as Mod Post Here~

First of all, you ninja'd matt, he in no way shape or form deserves a warning. Check the timestamps if you don't believe me.

Secondly, if you're actually ending the day now due to KP's apparent death, then flip his role card.

If you're going to mod this game, please follow the guidelines of the game rules.

~END Cabd as Mod Post Here~
  7. Napoleon

Napoleon Has never played Werewolf before.

Posting to the mod to say I am actually here. Fast Day is fast.
  8. darkwings

i'm sorry that i forgot to put up the role card. that will be done in about 10ish hours.
  9. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

Here's the card. Sorry, this day was way too fast to me keep up with it.
  10. TopDeckerMike

TopDeckerMike Member

just posting to say im still active.
  11. darkwings

we're going to go ahead and end the night a few hours early since we have all the night roles in. during the night, Innocent_Shine died of a fatal heart attack. here is her role card:
    Innocent_Shine - Light Yagami/Kira

ROLE: Possessor of the Deathnote
    You possess a Deathnote obtained from an ancient shinigami, Ryuk. Each night, you will PM me the name of the one person you want to kill. You possess a Deathnote along with Tamoo and so-and-so.

ROLE: Top Student in Japan
    You’ve always been able to plan way ahead of your adversaries. During night phases, should a role target you, you have a 50% chance (determined by a coin flip) of avoiding it.

ROLE: Son of the Head of the Kira Task-force
    If you are targeted by someone using a seer role for alignment, you will come up as town.

Win Condition:
    You win if all Town members are eliminated.

the day phase will now begin and will end on Sunday, July 22nd, at 5pm (gmt-5)
  12. lufan131

lufan131 Ed-ward? Big-bro-ther?

Vote:matt91 You just said he was a wolf.The seer said he was a wolf too, There.
  13. GreenPepper

GreenPepper Badly addicted to League of Legends

Good morning; but BREAKING NEWS!!!
    Did a name seer on desufnoc, and his role is Shinigami. I don't know this, but I think that it is likely that desufnoc is a wolf.
    For now: Vote: desufnoc
    Defend yourself if you can.
  14. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown

I think we should hold off on desufnoc right now GreenPepper and wait for Matt91_'s defence.

This is classic Wolf mentality and is a case of something I've mentioned before elsewhere on 6P: The Burden of Proof. Cabd has made his claims to why he thinks you are a wolf: he role blocked you twice and no kill happened on either night. Therefore you are required to provide valid evidence to counter his claim, not ask him for further reasons.

If you can provide legitimate reasons, Matt, then maybe the random nature of Wolf assignment has finally fallen to the good player of cabd. Otherwise, you're a sitting duck.
  15. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

This game is over. The mod has irrevocably spoiled it by posting the identities of remaining wolves in the role card.

Darkwings, Matt, and IS, please PM me.
  16. galladeava

Apologies - didnt read the quote from Lufan, just the editted post.

Either way, I found out that Matt was Teru as expected and wanted to know if we had a fourth wolf.

Who are the winners? All the indies and the Town?
  17. darkwings

the winners are the town and indies.
  18. galladeava

So is the game officially over and we can role reveal?
  19. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

Since cabd, as forum mod, declared the game as over, and darkwing declared town and indies as winners, i don't see any harm in doing that. But i would wait for them to confirm this.
  20. darkwings