Werewolf IV: L's Attack - Town/Indie Win

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by darkwings, May 18, 2012.

1. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown

Love that servant role
  2. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

-_- @ Matt's role.
  3. Innocent_Shine

Innocent_Shine still aka Lynx

Actually I thought we targeted Cabd Night 1 because we thought Napoleon would be protected. (Originally our plan was to kill Napoleon and blame Galladeava, since Napoleon was the one who started a bandwagon on him. I'll check the logs in a bit.) I goofed Night 2 though, I'd meant to make the kill in case of role block, but typed the wrong thing =T Most of the Night stuff I was doing on vacation with Cabd, so he was always really close by. He couldn't see anything and never made an effort to look, but he was still on the other team.

I was just as surprised as you guys when the Day ended when KP died. We had no idea it would do that. But then I got killed a few hours later anyways. I had literally zero faith in my 50% dodging role. I don't play Dual Ball either for the same reason.
  4. lufan131

lufan131 Ed-ward? Big-bro-ther?

lufan131 - Watari

L’s butler:
    You are L’s butler and represent him during InterPol (International Police) conferences. Like L, no one knows your identity but him. You may communicate with [insert L here] during both the day and night phase.

Win Condition:
    You win when only town members are left.
    That is my role.
  5. Napoleon

Napoleon Has never played Werewolf before.

Well, I can see I made a great impact on this game o_0''
  6. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Haha. Napoleon, go read TDGI. You're invited to a really fun experiment.
  7. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

1 post, congrats on your first game :p ;)

"What, it says you've never played before?"
  8. THeKing

THeKing Member

I don't get why my flavor text mentions a team of 5, but we're not masons. Also, I'm not a big fan of the speech restriction. I should've at least gotten a role to compensate for 3 days of me not playing.
  9. cabd

Yeah. If nothing else, darkwing's game has shown everybody that major speech impediments are A BAD THING MY GOD
  10. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

11. cabd

Hey, those kinds of things are workable. See: my mewtwo in WW3. Nobody figured it out until I revealed.
  12. Innocent_Shine

Innocent_Shine still aka Lynx

I've seen that kind of thing plenty in fandom-themed games. Mostly I just like seeing people try to hide words and required things in their texts =p Makes them think about not making it too obvious, since most people hide their impediments.

Except I don't think he ever posted once. So I didn't get to see it at all =(
  13. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

Yes, i think that he got annoyed by that. The list that made me laugh, almost all refer to fire. :p
  14. GreenPepper

GreenPepper Badly addicted to League of Legends

GreenPepper - N/Near

L’s Successor:
    You are the successor to the infamous “L” and have been training to be so since a young age. You are very intelligent for your age and may even surpass the ability of L in your adulthood. You are relentless in your search for Kira.

ROLE: Getting a clue from nothing
    Each night, you may PM me the name of one player along with either the word “alignment” or “character” for each. If you choose “alignment”, I will tell you the alignment of the player. If you choose “character”, I will tell you what the name of the character the player is playing.

Win conditions:
  15. TopDeckerMike

TopDeckerMike Member

If it makes you guys feel any better I actually seered Matt during the night, and found out he was a wolf..../ we already knew eli was a indi....

Best Detective:
    You are the unknown “freelance” detective that InterPol (International Police) uses in desperate cases. You only work on cases that interest you. Luckily though, this one does.

ROLE: Getting a clue from nothing
    Each night, you may PM me the name of one or two players along with either the word “alignment” or “character” for each. If you choose “alignment”, I will tell you the alignment of the player. If you choose “character”, I will tell you what the name of the character the player is playing. You may choose to PM me the name of only one player and the word “both”, in which case, I will tell you the both the name of the character and their alignment.

ROLE: Faithful Servant
    Watari, or [insert name of Watari here], is your butler and represents you at InterPol conferences. You may communicate with [insert Watari here] during both the day and night phase.

Win conditions:

Night 1:
    5. Napoleon
    12. KPipulp
    Alignment

Night 2:
    THeKing
    Innocent_Shine
    Names

Night 3:
    Name:
    Galladeava
    Allignment:
    Matt91
  16. Matt91_

Matt91_ fire trainers lel

I actually never bothered to see what happened with this thread since I got the news on this game's end by PM. A friend asked me about it, so I'm only reading the last two pages now.
    Never knew this happened. All of my facepalms.
    LOL thanks GP.
    Haha, I could never do that without revealing I was a wolf. I knew the kills never happened because KP was dead-on with his protection twice, but what could I say? Cabd was bluffing on almost everything from day 1 though, I just didn't know what was his real role. When I got to know he was a full fledged roleblocker I was pissed, since we had a three way Follow The Cop.
    Even with my role, having a doctor, a roleblocker, three and a half seers and a Kira autokill was too much. I gave up as soon as I got the PM that I_S is dead. Also, please notify this kind of thing only in the morning, I think she deserved the right to at kill and die at the same time lol.
    When I received the Night PM from I_S, I had to read the last pages to see what happened. When I saw his post I started a facepalm, that I finished when I saw yours.
    Actually you said you were going to flip a coin on choosing Cabd or Napoleon. I said Cabd was the primary target for priesting, and only a good player would protect someone else (props to KP on that). I was always on favor of killing Napoleon since I didn't believe that a doctor, is there was one, would protect him other than KP and maybe TDM, so the odds just worked against us I guess. Based on this, I wanted to bet it all on TDM on Night 2, since we wouldn't stand a chance otherwise, but I_S opted to kill LA1 instead.

And yeah, I was so like WHAT?! when Day 3 ended, I only really understood how it worked after that.
    This was hilarious, I'd love to have one like that. Using ellipsis in WW3 was somewhat interesting though, it made me think on my posts many times since those always make a sentence look wolfy...

Well, can't complain (too much - gerdermit Darkwing) about this game, I wasn't in the mood of playing wolfy until Day/Night 2. I actually was ignorant of my role until I checked my card again on Night 2, since I couldn't believe this game was balanced as it was. I should've pulled a Cabd on Day 1 and seered I_S as much I'd like, but with desufnoc around I don't know if we stood a chance anyway, the odds of us hitting all seers was too low. At least we could've controlled the reveal stuff.

Props for KP for playing Doctor right, and to Cabd, who had already earned my free vote in every game since WW3, but now has turned lynching him my secondary objective on future games.