Werewolf V: Pokemon Rumble Blast -- TOWN WINS

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by galladeava, Jul 17, 2012.

1. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown

So I've ended this night 2 hours early because I'm on the old holiday and won't be able to get on the net in two hours time to end it then so this is what happeneed overnight.

Cobalion drew his last breath and as dusk fell, he was able to send a look across to one of the Toy Pokemon. A look so terrifying and forceful that that Pokemon could do nothing but take its own life.....

By morning the remaining Toy Pokemon hoped that no more death would come in such a short space of time, however another outline appeared lifeless out of the shadows....

And so another Townspokemon was killed. With only five Toys left in the World Axle, would this nightmare soon come to an end.....?

Day 7 begins.

Day 7 Ends Tuesday 25th September 6 pm BST

5 Players remain - 3 for majority lynch.
  2. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

Eh, let's end this.
    VOTE: Innocent_Shine
  3. daGlaceon

daGlaceon Still Can't See

I'm sorry guys, I am such a tard for hammering. ;_;
  4. Innocent_Shine

Innocent_Shine still aka Lynx

I've been way too busy to post, unrelated to the thread, if it comes down to explaining or being voted for inactivity I'd rather take the vote since it's mostly personal (not just video games again).

I'm just here to acknowledge that I've been nonexistent, since I have school in a few hours and am still doing my homework and it doesn't get out until late; I'll be posting later tonight/early tomorrow morning, time depends on if I procrastinate on the homework again.
  5. daGlaceon

Remaining living players:

5. Thiagopepper
    7. Innocent_Shine
    8. Pokemonplayer101
    13. GreenPepper replaced by: daGlaceon- CLEARED
    16. SupahFreak replaced by: desufnoc

Can other people clear people that aren't themselves, so we can get the wolf?
  6. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

One of us is a wolf, and i confirmed that i'm paranoid. Town comes back as a wolf result, Indies and Wolves comes back as Town.
    Here's the list of my targets, and the results:

Night 1: RisingDawn - Wolf (confirmed town by death on Night 6)
    Night 2: Teridax - Town (confirmed wolf by death on Day 5)
    Night 3: darkwing34 - Wolf (confirmed town by death on Day 4)
    Night 4: EliGagerNorris - Town (confirmed indie by death on Day 6)
    Night 5: Innocent_Shine - Town (unconfirmed so far)
    Night 6: KPiplup - Wolf (confirmed town by death on Night 6)

In my opinion:
    thiagopepper - town (seer)
    Innocent_Shine - wolf
    Pokemonplayer101 - town (roleblocker)
    daGlaceon - town (tracker or something like that)
    desufnoc - indie or vanilla town (most likely the latter)

So, with 3 dead wolves, and 1 dead indie, i'm 95% sure that the remaining wolf is I_S. If any of you is a indie, than i'll be 100% sure.

In my opinion? Hammer away.
  7. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

Vote: Innocent_Shine

Seems like the only possible wolf, right now.

She's at L-1 right now, guys, one more vote and she's out. Will this game be won by the townies? Let's find out. . .
  8. daGlaceon

Can I hammer?
  9. daGlaceon

If I_S came as town, shouldn't we go for desfunuc?
  10. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

If she came as town, possibly. I doubt that will happen, though.

IMO, feel free to hammer.
  11. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

VOTE: Innocent_Shine
  12. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Game paused for Galladeava's Update. Post and face modkillz or something. Hehe
  13. galladeava

Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply in getting the update, I'm sure you were all aware that I was away from the net for a while. So...... You guys lynched I_S.

And so that ends the game of WWV with all four Wolves rusted over and the remaining Toy Pokemon could restore the Glowdrops in the World Axle and live happily ever after.

The remaining players were as follows:

PP101 missed on most nights hitting vanilla roles, but blocked Teridax when he made a night kill which kind of put his nail in the coffin.

thiagopepper was an Insane Seer on Town and Wolves and a gave a random result of Town/Wolf/Indie for the Indie role. I don't think it took him past Night 3 to figure it out...

And finally, our two remaining Townsfolk.

And

Good games all round guys and well played to everyone! I hope lufangate didn't put a dampener on anything and that all went smoothly. Post your thoughts below and let me know how you think the whole game went!

Cheers!!!
  14. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

That went smoothly near the end.

Rissa forgetting to submit the night kill was downright HILARIOUS to me.

Also, I'd like to point out that while my logic was kinda shaky, I called 2/3rds of the remaining wolves correctly on day two, at post #331. I also got the indie.

I apologize to THeKing for him being the only townie in the red. Sorry dude.
  15. Innocent_Shine

Innocent_Shine still aka Lynx

Fun game, I wished that would've lasted longer. I'm also glad to be able to type two sentences on one line now, on this thread. Seriously glad that everyone thought Palkia had a posting limit as an imped or I'd have been dead much sooner. But yeah, I wasn't kidding about being too busy to post. There was no kill a couple Nights ago not because RD saved the target or something, but because I was too busy to get a kill in. Still kicking myself, that was unbelievably stupid.

Was going to hit thiago, too =T I was completely raged at myself when I read that RD saved PP101 and that I would've had a kill. Now I know keep better track (especially if I'm last Wolf alive). Will leave a little sticky note on my computer or something.

You know I was busy better than anyone else on the thread would, step off. Not hilarious.

What. Can't use roles that Night but is Seer did I miss something?

Also RisingDawn's death the previous Night. I killed KP (hoping he wouldn't lead the Town to lynch me early and buy me enough time to turn the vote on thiago), so Eli must've killed RD. EliGagerNorris, what was that? Did he say anything on the dead guys PM?
  16. galladeava

Ooops! Think there must've been a typo or something. I'm fairly sure thiago knew that he was Seer rather than blocker - sorry for the confusion there ha.

Was meant to say "You will be told the alignment of that player".

Naughty.
  17. daGlaceon

yay

sign me up for next game plz
  18. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

Very good game, Galladeava. Thanks for hosting!

Now, let me just say that I'm sad the first 3 posts of the last day were not Votes for I_S.

As for the wolves themselves, I had I_S pegged all game. Just couldn't find the time to prove it with the bigger posts she had.

As I showed in my ISO's of Eli and Teridax, they both read wolf to me. Happy to know I was right.

Speaking of that ISO post, the method behind that? Craziness.

Took 4 Pokemon Cards, assigned 1 to I_S, 1 to Teridax, 1 to Eli, and 1 to RD (my 4 leans-scum reads, before RD revealed). Cheren and Lost World meant Eli and Teridax won my contest of guiltiness. :D

Looking forward to the next one, remind me who the mod is again?
  19. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

thiago is the next mod for a R/S/E themed game.
  20. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?