Werewolf VI: Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - TOWN WINS

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by thiagopepper, Sep 23, 2012.

1. cruel_lizard

cruel_lizard Active Member

Role: Roleblocker (I am Rayquaza and a town)
    Target: Tamoo (He has not been posting lately)
    Result: Unknown

I also will be inactive for at least another week.
  2. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown

Can you please post all your results from all nights before you don't come back for a week.

When you say Unknown, does that mean No Result or you didnt get a reply/were blocked.
  3. coolestman22

coolestman22 Now Has Techron

He probably doesn't know whether he got a result or not.
  4. galladeava

As far as I know from previous games, all results are sent out shortly before the update meaning that everyone has results of their role as the day starts. So I reckon she probably does.
  5. coolestman22

coolestman22 Now Has Techron

Alright, then.

I guess it's possible that your charachter doesn't know whether the role worked or not.

Would Rayquaza know?
  6. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

Role: Name Seer
    Target: Tamoo
    Result: Steven

I suppose that makes him town unless he is an indie. I don't think there have been any of those though.
  7. galladeava

desufnoc, have you targeted coolestman during your Nights?
  8. desufnoc

No. I have targeted in this order.
    daglaceon,Pmysterious,galladeava,cruel_lizard,tamoo
  9. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

Guys, you have a bit over 40 hours left on this game day, make it count.

No votes so far

Auto-lynch is FOUR votes.
  10. galladeava

Vote: coolestman22

Do not like the Drake claim.
  11. desufnoc

This thread sure is quiet. I suppose I am partially to blame too lol. I want to name the people we have left and the possibilities of them being wolves in my opinion.
    1. PokemonPlayer101 - Mason
    I think the masons could be our last two wolves and he has not said a word today I believe. First Choice for lynch in my eyes.

2. galladeava - 1 shot role.
    At the moment I do not believe to be a wolf due to his activity. I think our wolf is being quiet.

3. darkwing34 - Mason
    Same as PokemonPlayer101. He has said something though.

4. Tamoo - Steven
    I believe he is town, and I have proven that his name is Steven. I can't imagine Steven being a wolf.

5. Myself - Phoebe
    I think I am somewhat cleared with being roleblocked and priested, and night kills still happening.

6. coolestman22 - Drake
    It is possible he is Drake because I am also an elite 4 member but that could be an easy name to pick without anyone proving him wrong. If he lives tonight I will definitely name seer him. Would be my second choice for lynch, after any of the masons.

7. @cruel_lizard- Role Blocker (Rayquza)
    I believe him to be town due to him being able to block night kills and a night update I believe referred to him.

So for now

Vote: PokemonPlayer101
  12. galladeava

Can you find that night update please des?

I just don't see why we would have 2 of the Elite Four and not the whole lot.

@PP101 and darkwing34 - are there restrictions on your day posting?
  13. desufnoc

I bolded it. I feel strongly that the green pokemon is Rayquaza.
  14. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

i have no posting restrictions
  15. desufnoc

You could say the same thing about the legendary pokemon too though. I think the best action for tonight is lynch a "mason" and if it comes up we are wrong then it auto clear the other one. That would leave only galladeava and coolestman22 not cleared in my eyes.
  16. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

No.

Sorry for not posting. :/ I know for a fact that I am town, but I know that no one would believe me.

But I also would like to point out that I have no way of knowing whether Darkwing is Town or not. It was not specified in my role.

I'd be going for either coolestman22 or darkwing34 .

For now, I'll

VOTE: coolestman22,

but mainly because I want a lynch today. Darkwing and I haven't talked much with our roles, so he's (basically) of no use to me. I think he could very well be the other wolf.

Of course, it could also be galladeava, trying to appear as Pro-Town by being active...
  17. desufnoc

I still do not see why we lynch coolestman22 over the "masons". We learn nothing if he shows up town. With the lynch of DW or PP101 we learn if the other is town or wolf. Regardless, I think the night roles should be used like this.

Me: Target coolestman22 if he lives. If not I will target a "mason"

cruel_lizard: Target galladeava if coolestman dies. If a "mason" is lynched and turns wolf, block the other one. If a "mason" is lynched and shows up town block galladeava.

Am I missing anything?
  18. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

as far as i know, i'm town. i have a hunch that galladeava is wolf. i also believe you are the wolf. here are the reasons why:
    galladeava: the goal is to be pro-town if you're a wolf, correct? he's been really helpful to the town. a little too good if you ask me. i know this whole statement sounds wolfish. cruel_lizard, Tamoo, coolestman22, and PokemonPlayer101, please do whatever you can to find out info about him.

desufnoc: he seems to be shifting anything aimed towards him and targets other people. imo, this is a pretty big wolf tell.

hoping that this will save me here:
    VOTE: desufnoc
  19. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

Game frozen, wait for update.
  20. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

Guys, i'm a bit short on time here, and this is already delayed, so i'll skip the flavour text for the end of this day.

Vote Count:
    coolestman22 - 2 (galladeava, PokemonPlayer101)
    PokemonPlayer101 - 1 (desufnoc)
    desufnoc - 1 (darkwing34)

coolestman22 has been eliminated. Night 6 begins now. It ends on Sunday, december 16th at 11PM (GMT -2)