Werewolf VI: Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - TOWN WINS

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by thiagopepper, Sep 23, 2012.

1. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

The night started with seven alive, but that was about to change. He is a smart men, and so he waited. Patiently, until his target made his move. The green pokemon was up, and made his move to his target. The legendary pokemon didn't noticed in time that he chose the wrong target, and it was too late. The attacks from the various pokemon sent by his lonely attacker were too much to endure. Rayquaza was dead, and the town, shocked.

There were only six of them left.

Day 7 begins now. It ends on sunday, december 23rd at 11PM (GMT -2). Auto-lynch is four votes.
  2. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Thread title edited for new times. ~Cabd-mod out
  3. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown

If I'm not mistaken there are only 5 left?

Me
    darkwing34
    PP101
    desufnoc
    Tamoo

and desufnoc - results please.
  4. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

Never received my information as to whether or not my role did anything or not. Weird.
  5. galladeava

But who did you target?
  6. desufnoc

I targeted darkwing
  7. galladeava

Yeah desufnoc, I call BS.

You name claimed yourself as a Elite Four member, similar to that as coolestman22 and that proved to be fake. I believe you to be doing the same. I've gone and looked through all the characters that have been revealed and we have no other E4 members.

Rayquaza, Latios, Mr Briney, Nurse Joy, Chansey, Officer Jenny. Then Magma, Magma, Magma, Aqua, Aqua (or vice versa). That leaves 5 players of: Brendan, May, Steven, Wallace and another Aqua - which I think is you.

Also, I looked back and during one night Latios and Chansey were killed. Both of those players had some sort of Seer role; Chansey every night and Latios only once. I really doubt a 16 man set up would both of these and a name-cop.

darkwing and PP101 - I am certain you guys are Town so lets just hammer and win the game.

Tamoo is the only real question mark but his role makes sense, Steven/Champion/Two votes yada yada yada.

Vote: desufnoc
  8. desufnoc

I don't see a Latias or kyogre and groudon. I understand why you are suspicious of me but I have been role blocked and priested and the night kill still happened. I don't know why I haven't got results of my role yet, but if the masons are what they say they are, you are the only person not cleared. Why would you want to hammer so early and get to the night phase so fast?
  9. galladeava

We could WIFOM until the sun comes up. But it's your name claim that doesn't sit right. It's too much of a coincidence that you and cm22 would both claim E4 and then his be false. atm a lynch on you is the right option.

It's not that I want to get to night phase, it's that I want to end the game.
  10. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

in my opinion, we have our wolf either way. if we vote desufnoc and he's town, we can vote galladeava off the next day as the wolf and we win. if desufnoc is wolf, we win. so...

VOTE: desufnoc
  11. desufnoc

There is only 5 of us left, so wouldn't auto lynch be 3?
  12. galladeava

I believe it does - des you're at L-1.

There is absolutely no way that desufnoc can be Town.
  13. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

Vote count:
    desufnoc: 2 (galladeava, darkwing34)

Auto-lynch is 3 votes (mistake due to my poor skills at math).
  14. desufnoc

No reason stalling anymore. Lets get to the next game.
    Vote: desufnoc
    coolestman22 likes this.
  15. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

And the town was sure this time. They all went for desufnoc, who didn't offered any resistance. He was dead in a heartbeat.

With this death, the last remaining wolf was dead. Town wins.

Remaining players:
    Congratulations to all of you, until the next werewolf game!
  16. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

Props to Galladeava for ensuring the town did the right thing the last two days!
    daGlaceon and Teridax like this.
  17. TTSky

TTSky Jingle, Jingle

Well, that was an interesting game. Shame Aqua didn't win like I hoped...
  18. coolestman22

coolestman22 Now Has Techron

I was really surprised they figured out Desufnoc. He didn't seem like the first person you would lynch.
  19. desufnoc

Ugh if coolestman would if lived one more night we would of won. All he hadto do was join my bandwagon yesterday
  20. coolestman22

coolestman22 Now Has Techron

Wasn't online :(.