Werewolf VII-Open: Vault 11's Fate TOWN WIN

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by cabd, Dec 17, 2012.

1. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

This is the thread for the 20-player OPEN werewolf game. This means that players will be posting as their own usernames and not as any sort of anon account. Players may pick to play here or in anon, but dual signups will not be allowed until a certain number of days have passed and slots are still open.

RULES (New rules are in red)

Game Cycle

The game begins at day. Each day will last 7 real days. During the day, players will post on the thread and decide who to lynch. Once a player has been lynched, they are removed from the game and the Night begins. Night will last 3 real days. During the Night, roles with choices will send me their choices of role via the same conversation they used to receive their roles. ANY OTHER FORM OF PM TO ME WILL BE IGNORED. At the end of the Night, any players killed are removed from the game, and another Day begins. The Game is over only when I say it is over. This is caused by any faction completing a win condition.

Communication Between Players

If your role allows you to talk with other players, you have been provided a conversation within the forum system to do so. Do not use any other form of communication for game related matters. If your role does not permit any sort of talking, speaking with any other player living or dead will result in an immediate modkill, and a possible ban from the next werewolf game, depending upon severity.

Siblings/Significant Others

If you and another player within the game will be sharing computers or occupy the same house, please notify me of this when confirming your role. Player IP addresses may be randomly audited to prevent "account farming" to obtain an unfair advantage.

Replacements

When you sign up to play in this game, you are certifying that you are willing to play and intend to do so for the duration of the game. However, conditions may arise where you must leave the game. If such is the case, please notify me via your role PM. Do not post so publically upon the thread. Please note that if you replace out of a game, you may only join the next game as a replacement. This is to ensure replacements are only done for serious matters, and not just on a whim.

Quoting the Mod

You may not under any circumstances quote your role PM or any other form of communication I gave you outside of what is posted directly onto the thread itself. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a modkill. Doing so will also give the same penalty as if you had replaced out, making you unable to sign up for a slot for the next game without being a replacement.

Voting
    At any time, in any post, you may vote. Whenever you vote in your post, vote in all caps, bolded.
    VOTE: CABD
    You may unvote at any time, but you must specifically unvote the player you previously voted for before voting for a new one.

Temporary Information
    You may not post anything game related in a way that makes it temporary. This includes using the thanks button, putting game info in your sig or character portrait, and editing your post. These are all grounds for a modkill. Doing so will also give the same penalty as if you had replaced out, making you unable to sign up for a slot for the next game without being a replacement.

Double Posting

The new forum system used on 6P allows double posts to not merge if they happen more than five minutes apart. Therefore, double posting is allowed so long as you wait for this time interval to lapse. Going too soon is the equivalent of editing your post.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roles have already been randomly assigned to player numbers 1-20. Therefore, you will be provided your role card soon after signing up.

Player Roster:
    1 coolestman22 HIDER KILLED NIGHT FOUR
    2 Revanchist Paidpyro VT KILLED NIGHT SIX
    3 Vablakes
    4 Ziggmiceter JUSTICE BLOC MODKILLED DAY FIVE
    5 Kirbyswag JUSTICE BLOC LYNCHED DAY SIX
    6 Pokemonplayer101
    7 StrongRhino VT MODKILLED NIGHT FIVE
    8 SMP DOCTOR KILLED NIGHT FOUR
    9 galladeava
    10 Mares789 SEER KILLED NIGHT THREE
    11 armaldo1
    12 SoldiersSpirit VIG Lynched Year One
    13 David JUSTICE BLOC LYNCHED YEAR THREE
    14 darkwing VT LYNCHED YEAR TWO
    15 lufan131 JUSTICE BLOC STRONGMAN LYNCHED YEAR FIVE
    16 thiagopepper VT Killed Night One
    17 daGlaceon
    18 Innocent_Shine VT KILLED NIGHT FIVE
    19 camoclone VT LYNCHED YEAR FOUR
    20 ProHawk VT KILLED NIGHT TWO

Dead TOWN
    Dead WOLF
  2. coolestman22

coolestman22 Now Has Techron

/in first ftw.

Looking forward to seeing this.
  3. Revanchist

Revanchist Rayquaza: The Ultimate in Pokemon Awesomeness

In second!

My first Werewolf game.
  4. In. I'm really starting to love werewolf.
  5. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator

I'm in, even though I'm terrible at WW.
  6. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

In. Let's do this 6p style.
  7. In. I've never played, but will give it a go.
  8. StrongRhino

StrongRhino 6P fantasy football champ 2013!

/in
    Hopefully only 20 people will make this less confusing than the one at Pokegym.
    This will be my second game, and I haven't even finished my first :)
  9. StrongRhino

Where is the anon one? I can't seem to find it.
  10. cabd

Anon is not up yet.
  11. StrongRhino

Ok, thanks. Still going to go with regular.
  12. SMP

SMP Is bad at Werewolf

I'll sign up for this one too.
  13. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

I would like to be in as a replacement if that is acceptable as I signed up for the Anon game already.
  14. cabd

Done

List updated up to here.
  15. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

Since I'm already signed up in the Anon game, would I be allowed to sign up as a replacement? Thanks. :)
  16. Innocent_Shine

Innocent_Shine still aka Lynx

In as a replacement I guess. You should've made Fallout anon >=( Yes the theme matters.
    Matt91_ likes this.
  17. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown

Yes yes yes!

Not doing stupid Anon though :p

Any rules like No Thanking, Double Posting or any other small things? Things like that I usually forget to include in the rules and then when they happen people go "ooh no xxx"
  18. cabd

Those will be in the bigger rules post at the start of the game. The rules posted above are just the major ones that have changed somewhat since last time.
    galladeava likes this.
  19. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

I'll take a replacement slot here please..:
  20. PaidPyro

PaidPyro Dead townie!

In to replace please.