Werewolf VIII: Team Plasma's Plot-Endgame, Team Plasma (Wolves) Win!

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by KPiplup, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Also:

He was not seer confirmed. We could have easily spread too much WIFOM.
    He claimed miller way too late for my liking.

Overall, well played though, daGlaceon. I knew you were the last wolf when you pushed for my lynch, since you pretty much knew that I was going to come in with several points against you so you decided to get me quicklynched.

I was seered and as such was pretty much confotown, TTSky. daGlaceon was not seered

I also feel like my midgame needs more oomph. I have a pretty horrible midgame.

Also, I was working on a massive post attacking daGlaceon and defending myself, and one of the defenses was the one you mentioned, PaidPyro. I was about halfway done with the post when someone decided it would be a great udea to hammer.
  2. daGlaceon

daGlaceon Still Can't See

saved my life lol.
  3. daGlaceon

PP's V/LA I did not in fact know about, I just confused him with another player.
  4. TTSky

TTSky Jingle, Jingle

Forgot to mention this. If you hadn't lied, we likely would have gotten Glace killed the next day. I only started trusting him after this...
  5. TTSky

TTSky Jingle, Jingle

Again, if you had posted that rather than fluff, I wouldn't have hammered.
  6. daGlaceon

I was counting on your hammer after you buddying.
  7. Dude, I was asking for your opinion on daGlaceon, plain and simple.
  8. TTSky

TTSky Jingle, Jingle

Because I totally wouldn't have given it if you didn't ask. (/sarcasm) That post put no information forward and seemed like fluff.
  9. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

All roles are out for Korra game. Please check your inbox if you're on the "in" list. Replacements hold tight. Given the size of the replacement list this game will be STRICT on activity.
  10. daGlaceon

and if you don't really want to play lmk k? ;)
  11. TTSky

TTSky Jingle, Jingle

Sorry Glace, but I'm ahead of you in line. Hopefully playing better this time.
  12. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

I kinda flopped there, but you do realize that my claim would've worked if

A) Daglaceon didn't claim
    B) Cabd was in the game

The b part was because Cabd had the experience that if a miller changes claim then you auto lynch.

My claim - I realized I was going to die. I knew I had to push someone else's lynch and draw the NK. All I had to do was claim 2-shot and draw the wolves to stay away from a confirmed. One problem. Scum claimed vig. I wasn't expecting that at all. I was trying to pull a gambit to get Daglaceon lynched, but then I believed his claim, so I decided to suicide. Turns out he was lying. Yes, my gambit had flaws, but I was trying my best to help the town in the end. I think was killed the town was not looking back at what players said in the past. Especially my threat about not lunching Daglaceon and how stupid it is if you don't.

I'd say

Wolf MVP: Glacé
    Town MVP: Prohawk
    Town PR MVP: Zig

Zig your play was marvelous compared to last game. You kept under the wolves noses and did a good job of it. Kazam you also did well.
  13. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Also TTSky, if you would've held your copy claim, the town would've lynched glacé.
  14. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

cabd Are you going to unlock the Korra thread? I stickied it, but kept it locked in case you had a reason.
  15. cabd

It's locked pending I_S's flavor post. ALso confirmations are done in PM, not on-thread, no reason to open it yet.
  16. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

Ah, alright. 1717
  17. cabd

Besides, you need to go do your homework, PP101. GO look up endgame scenarios on the mafiascum wiki while you wait. You'll want to know that so we don't geta repeat of this game's incidents.
    TTSky, Mares789 and PokemonPlayer101 like this.
  18. daGlaceon

It will never work again for me :[
  19. TTSky

TTSky Jingle, Jingle

UNVOTE: VABLAKES
    VOTE: DAGLACEON

I can still do this, right?
    daGlaceon likes this.
  20. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

...you still lied as town and that's still bad