Werewolf VIII: Team Plasma's Plot-Endgame, Team Plasma (Wolves) Win!

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by KPiplup, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

I didn't say it wasn't bad, I was just seeing if you were still as pessimistic against me as ever.
  2. TTSky

TTSky Jingle, Jingle

If you're going to lie as town, do it like I did except without the fake role and the obvious crumbing.

So basically, don't do it at all like I did.
    Kirbyswag likes this.
  3. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

Hahahaha, no, you had your bad moments this game, but overall you were much better then last game.
  4. SMP

SMP Is bad at Werewolf

Since this seems to be closing up now I just have 2 quick things for you KPiplup. Next time, can you place the links to the day/night updates somewhere in the OP? It was difficult to try to find the days when there's 100+ pages, especially when on a phone. Also, what exactly happened with the SS vote? One of the updates showed SS voting for himself which I don't think he did, then the final vote count seemed to include that. Just wondering. I guess also then if the final vote count on the day could be included in the update that could be helpful also.
    Mares789 and TTSky like this.
  5. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

All the town liars in this game.... :mad:

Good game everyone! Especially Glaceon for pulling off a gambit successfully and with suave. Don't any of you try to blame poor ole kirby for making you start to trust Glaceon. You just weren't thinking plain and simple. Anyone who claims to be a Miller will seer as wolf. Claiming miller has no other benefit. When someone says miller and its not day 1, post 1, you lynch them, they are most likely bluffing. When someone says just kidding! My role wasn't really a miller its a counter claim of someone else's role... you should think twice.

Anyway... onto the next one right? :)
  6. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

You meant "miller" not mason there but yes.
  7. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

Le-Sigh*

:cool: FIX IT FOR ME O KIND MODERATOR GOD-MAN
  8. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Werewolf is seriously growing.
  9. cabd

Game is over, edit your own posts.
  10. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

Now you look the fool :p
  11. cabd

Yes. That is the first half of my endgame for this entire cycle. Not just a specific game, but the community overall.

Part one: Grow the community.
    Part two: Get the community's minimum skill level on the rise.

Part two has been happening on a player by player basis. See: Glaceon from his gym game to now, for example. The eventual goal is to have EVERYONE at least at a middle-skill level. If you were alive at the last few days and your name is not Mares or Glaceon, realize that everyone thinks you're the weakest players around. Which means you need to prove them wrong by studying up, playing more, and really applying more critical thinking~
    Mares789 likes this.
  12. Yeah, I guess my playstyle needs more work than anything. I tend to fizzle out midgame for some reason. Could people try to remind me to not fizzle out midgame during the midgane next game?
  13. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Don't fizzle out mid-game.
    PaidPyro likes this.
  14. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

You should think of that yourself, because as soon as people have to say 'post more', 'think this through', 'you made a mistake there and there', they'll also be more catious of your plays next time you are inactive/posting badly/making mistakes.
  15. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

I was killed night one. Definite pro here jk. WW sure did grow here. I remember being able to get in a game without a problem and now games are full after a day.
  16. cabd

Wunderbar this is your friendly reminder to login as nap and gaia to conduct the next game
  17. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown

yum yum pigs bum.

The opening night extra kill put a spanner in the works, but in reality we shouldnt have used it then. My bad.

Well done Mr. Glace. And shame on all you Townsfolk.
  18. SoldiersSpirit

SoldiersSpirit I will defend my Kingdom.

First off...I'd like to congratulate daGlaceon for the end game. He stuck with our plan until the last day which is what I hoped for NK'ing Mares. It's like he did everything I was saying in the dead thread. As said before...he was supposed to kill blakes that night and quick vote SKY and have Mares hammer. However, due to TTSky 's complete buddying, it was smarter to kill Mares.

NK Mares and vablakes the next day is an easy lynch for Sky to hammer. Especially when you posted what you did blakes...if you thought glace was the last wolf don't ask for opinions or not vote him. Vote hard with evidence.

Second, I'd like to congratulate galladeava Wunderbar camoclone daGlaceon lufan131 for a cool wolf team. I also extend the thanks to darkwings as you are as much apart as well. WE WIN YALL!!!!

Third, PokemonPlayer101 we chose you for nk or rather I ultimately did to keep up with kazaam's seering. Guess who he'll seer, nk so he gets no results and go from there. I pinpointed zigg as doctor before he claimed but he claimed at the end of the same day so that kinda pissed me off, well played lol. Kazaam we called out in wolf chat as PR but he crumbed so much he had to make his play or we wouldn't have played Follow the Cop. That night it was between you and zigg but I went for you to spread the WIFOM and it did that knowing that you guys would think we were stupid enough to do/set-up. We basically manipulated you guys at that point.

Fourth, when I got lynched, I had a fake role card set up that looked way more believable than victini and I explained why he might be lying. Didn't get that far but eh everything happens for a reason. Camo getting lynched day 1, lufan modkilled...such is fate.

Lastly...we thought daglace was getting lynched day 2 for his scummy posts...it just so happens that the early nk was ironic end game with daglace as the remaining wolf :p.
  19. David

David Shiny Piplup wiZard

wow, just wow.....​
    .......And the award for noobiest townie goes to.......... TTSKY!!!!!!:p
    Anyway congrats glace you did a great job.:)
  20. TTSky

TTSky Jingle, Jingle

I beg to differ!

VOTE: CABD