Werewolf X (version 2): The Fontecchio Mafia Family - TOWN AND CABD WINS

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by thiagopepper, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator

Implying there are 3 wolves left, there are 8 players left. Lynch a townie there are 7, night kill there are 6. 3-3 wolves GG.
  2. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

But, I'm actually fairly certain GiF is right. Having 5 scum and an SK just seems kinda cruel.

And seriously, saying that if we lynch you, we lose, is really a lame defense. Anyone can say that. And I thought everyone had reached a mutual understanding that it was mostly likely the 4 scum/1 SK thing.
  3. GuyInFreezer

GuyInFreezer Bulletproof 2-shot Cult Recruiter

Dear zigg
    Your case on newb is bad. Your AtF is bad.
  4. Ziggmiceter

Has there ever been a 20-person 6P game with a different number than 5 scum? You can't just assume there are 4 wolves and lynch a townie and hope that there is 4 wolves.[DOUBLEPOST=1376607601][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Appeal to?
  5. GuyInFreezer

Fear@@@@@@@@@@@@@[DOUBLEPOST=1376609297][/DOUBLEPOST]Idk how setup works in this site, but if there's 5 scum and 1 SK, town is screwed by d4 in WCS.
    Given that there's one week deadline, I highly find it unlikely that there's 5 scum.
  6. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

I know you guys are ignoring zigg's ISO on pikajew 100%, but here's something I think we may have to consider: what if pikajew is the other wolf and ziggs is in self-preservation mode atm? It would make a little more sense.
  7. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

More like 66.666666%. I'm not ignoring it, it just seems to much of trying to keep my butt safe instead of a okay, noticed these, thought I should point it out. If he was gonna do it, the smart thing to do would have been to do it before he was asked for his reads and accused of being scum.
  8. Ziggmiceter

The problem there is I realized pikajew when I was doing my reads.
  9. PaidPyro

PaidPyro Dead townie!

Are you really this thick?

Calling specific attention to THIS POST, that you are ignoring (Zigg is also by the way)

10. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

I just wanted opinions on that idea before I hammered. I probably should have stated that before. Sorry about that.

VOTE: ZIGGMICETER
  11. PaidPyro

PaidPyro Dead townie!

I INTEND TO HAMMER

Any last words Ziggscum?
  12. Ziggmiceter

Not really. Nice job with outing me, though.
    UNVOTE: PIKAJEW1213
    VOTE: ZIGGMICETER
  13. PaidPyro

PaidPyro Dead townie!

:) Night everyone. I'm assuming I won't survive the night. So tomorrow PLEASE remember this!
  14. GuyInFreezer

We b rollin' on the river
  15. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

Vote count:
    Ziggmiceter: 4 (HighShroomish, GuyInFreezer, darkwings, Ziggmiceter) L-0

Ziggmiceter was:
    NIGHT SEVEN ENDS ON AUG. 20th @ 11:59PM (GMT-3)[DOUBLEPOST=1376967433,1376715566][/DOUBLEPOST]Bang. That's all that town heard. After quickly rushing towards the scene, the remaining folks found HighShroomish dead.

HighShroomish was:
    DAY EIGHT ENDS ON AUG. 26th @ 11:59PM (GMT -3)
  16. GuyInFreezer

VOTE:DARKWINGS[DOUBLEPOST=1376968784][/DOUBLEPOST]VOTE: DARKWINGS
    goddamn spaces
  17. PaidPyro

PaidPyro Dead townie!

pikajew1213 and camohunter19

darkwings is confirmed scum at this point. Please get in and vote I don't want to lose this game on inactivity, town is so close at this point.

Vote: Darkwings[DOUBLEPOST=1376980690][/DOUBLEPOST]All caps, Grrrrr

VOTE: DARKWINGS
  18. GuyInFreezer

Hammer for towncred pls
  19. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

20. pikajew1213

pikajew1213 Jewrachi and Pikajew :3

Sorry I am here _O I have been crazy busy with tennis[DOUBLEPOST=1377027500][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok. Time for more bandwaggoning
    VOTE; DARKWINGS