Werewolf XI: Super Mario Version -- Abandoned

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by PP101, Aug 24, 2013.

1. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

It was your usual day here in the Mushroom Kingdom; bees buzzing, Yoshis hopping… everyone was happy.

Princess Peach was walking through the castle, trying to find Mario. However, Mario was nowhere to be found.

“Mario! Mario, where are you?”

Suddenly, Toad rushed in to the room: “Princess! Mario’s been taken by Bowser! He’s been kidnapped!”

The Princess wasn’t sure what to do. She’d always been the one who was kidnapped, not Mario. She decided to have an Official Castle Council (that’s a thing now). Princess Peach, her good friend Princess Daisy, Toad, Luigi, and few others all met up in the Dining Hall to decide what to do.

Luigi immediately hopped up and said “We need to help find him, just like he would do for you, Princess!”

“Yes, but who would go? Who would be in the search party?” she replied.

“Well... You, Princess. And us. We’ll all help. We need to find Mario.”

Peach stepped outside and contemplated the idea… she’s not sure she’d be able to do this; she’d most definitely be fighting an uphill battle.

“For goodness’ sake, I’m a Princess, not a plumber!” (here in the land of the Mushroom Kingdom, plumbers were the adventurers) She made up her mind. She would not—no, could not do this.

She walked back into the Dining Hall. She opened her mouth, about to announce her decision—then she stopped. She looked at everyone there. They trusted her. They trusted that Princess Peach could bring back Mario. She was on the verge of tears.

“We’ll… we’ll search for Mario. All of us. Meet up here tomorrow morning, 9 AM. We… we will find Mario.”

Game Cycle
    The game begins at Day. Each Day will last seven real days. During the Day, players will post on the thread and decide who to lynch. Once a player has been lynched, they are removed from the game and the Night begins. Night will last three real days. During the Night, players with useable roles will send us their choices of role via the same conversation they used to receive their roles. Any other form of communication to us will be ignored. At the end of the Night, any players killed are removed from the game, and another Day begins. The game is over only when I say it is over. This is caused by any faction completing a win condition.

Note: As there may or may not be unique voting mechanics in the game, the day is not over until I have declared it as such, and all living players, including the lynch-to-be, may post until then. i.e. This game has twilight.

Communication Between Players
    If your role allows you to talk with other players, you have been provided a conversation within the forum system to do so. Do not use any other form of communication for game-related matters. If your role does not permit any sort of talking, speaking with any other player living or dead will result in an immediate modkill, and a possible ban from the next Werewolf game, depending upon severity.

Siblings/Significant Others
    If you and another player within this game will be sharing computers or the same Wi-Fi network, please notify us of this when confirming your role. Player IP addresses may be randomly audited to prevent "account farming" to obtain an unfair advantage.

Replacements/Temporarily Offline
    When you sign up to play in this game, you are certifying that you are willing to play and intend to do so for the duration of the game. However, conditions may arise where you must leave the game. If such is the case, please notify us via your role PM. Do not post so publicly upon the thread. Please note that if you replace out of a game, you may only join the next game as a replacement. This is to ensure replacements are only done for serious matters, and not just on a whim.

V/LA
    If you have to leave for a temporary amount of time and will be staying offline for a few days, give warning. If you are inactive for too long, we may decide to replace you to keep the game moving and allow other interested users to play.

Quoting the Mods
    You may not under any circumstances quote your role PM or any other form of communication we gave you outside of what is posted directly onto the thread itself. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a modkill. Doing so will also give the same penalty as if you had replaced out, making you unable to sign up for a slot for the next game without being a replacement and a possible ban from the next Werewolf game, depending upon severity.

Town Role Card example
    During this game, it is forbidden to use any means to expose your role card (eg. typos, word and letter count that might be present on your role card).

Voting
    At any time, in any post, you may vote. Whenever you vote in your post, vote in all caps, bolded.
    VOTE: POKEMONPLAYER101
    You may unvote at any time, but you must specifically unvote the player you previously voted for before voting for a new one.
    If you are on a mobile device that cannot use the bold button, use the tags [b*]VOTE: PAIDPYRO[/*b] without the asterisks. None of that, “Can you count this because I’m on my phone?”.
    I will be VERY strict with votes and unvotes, so please, remember to properly unvote.

Temporary Information
    You may not post anything game related in a way that makes it temporary. This includes using the Thanks button, putting game info in your Signature, Avatar, or Custom Title, and changing your Avatar. These are all grounds for a modkill. Doing so will also give the same penalty as if you had replaced out, making you unable to sign up for a slot for the next game without being a replacement.

Double Posting
    The merging post software doesn't edit your post logs, so you may double-post. However, please avoid making unnecessary posts or splitting up your posts into lots of smaller ones.

Activity
    Given both the growth of the player base and the high demand for Werewolf slots, activity in this game will be highly mandated. Players must make at least one post every 72 IRL hours. Failure to do so results in a public warning. A second instance, or failing to post within 24 hours of your warning, is grounds for instant replacement. V/LA is allowed if we are given advance notice for up to 5 IRL days. After those 5 days, your 72 hour windows starts. If you are going to be gone for more than a week, please contact us so we can arrange either a temporary replacement or a permanent one depending upon conditions. In all cases, our word is Law, and there is no arguing once we have reached a decision.

Tagging Users
    Just a friendly reminder that we have users with unusual/similar usernames on 6P, so please be careful when tagging. Also, please, avoid tagging someone multiple times in a row.

Players:
    1. Vablakes Lynched Day 2; Town: Vanilla
    2. HighShroomish Night Killed Night 2; Town: Vanilla
    3. SoldiersSpirit
    4. Salamencetrainer34
    5. thiagopepper
    6. @daGlaceon Lynched Day 1; Wolf: One-shot Strongman
    7. Kirbyswag
    8. SupahFreak @SnakeDoctor
    9. waynegg
    10. SMP
    11. Vaxkiller
    12. ProHawk Night Killed Night 1; Town: Vanilla
    13. Skaro
    14. darkwings @Squareninja
    15. superw8
    16. galladeava
    17. cruel_lizard @desufnoc
    18. armaldo1
    19. camoclone
    20. thevilegarkid

Replacements:
    1. @SnakeDoctor

Sign-ups will be taken here: http://www.sixprizes.com/forums/threads/mafia-games-que.9990/[/user]
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
    Serperior likes this.
  2. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

This is filled and we're waiting for confirms, right?
    PP101, add me to the dead convo with the setup in it, and the wolf chat.
    (This also serves to bump since we have to use those again with new site software)
  3. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

It was 9:00 on the dot, just as they agreed. Princess Peach and the others were ready to start their journey. Some were excited, while others were nervous. Nerves got to a couple people in particular, and suspicions started to arise... before they knew it, people were starting to make accusations that some of their friends were traitors... could it be?

DAY 1 BEGIN
    DAY 1 ENDS TUESDAY, OCTOBER 15TH AT 8:00 PM PST

PLAYERS LEFT: 20

VOTES TO LYNCH: 11
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  4. VOTE: CAMOCLONE

Same as always.

I'd also like to character claim Goomy.
  5. Skaro

Skaro From Davius to Dalazar

VOTE: ARMALDO1
  6. superw8

superw8 Did you?

VOTE:GALLADEAVA

Do I even need a reason? This is RVS.
  7. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

VOTE: SUPERW8 because he was wolf last game[DOUBLEPOST=1381288756][/DOUBLEPOST]*wasn't
  8. waynegg

waynegg Oceanian and good Party member!

So, you drew that scum card...

How do you plan on getting town lynched without being obvious about it?
  9. darkwings

Act like myself
  10. waynegg

Answers from everyone much needed. This is a purely hypothetical question.[DOUBLEPOST=1381290270][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks for that. How much experience do you have with mafia?
  11. darkwings

This is my 7th game here. Do some meta on me. I come up as a wolf early on every time.
  12. waynegg

I meant overall with mafia as a game, not faction. I rarely meta. It lies to you too often
  13. SMP

SMP Is bad at Werewolf

We're going to have question time with waynegg again? This should go as smoothly as it did last time.
  14. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown

Huzzah so after a game of modding I can finally play again.

VOTE: CRUEL_LIZARD
  15. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

16. camoclone

camoclone Tomorrow we strike...

VOTE: THEVILEGARKID
  17. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

VOTE: THIAGOPEPPER
  18. SMP

SMP Is bad at Werewolf

Though if all we're going to get are useless votes/posts like this we might as well answer your question.
  19. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown

Sure ok SMP. So this is saying, as scum, how would get a town member lynched but on the sly and seem like you're town too? Cue 'oops well I got my reads wrong lol' sort of thing.

I'd try to not be majorly subtle about it, stick to your guns and go for it. Turn what they say around and make it out to be a slip. Heh, cue 'turns out my reads were wrong lol' afterwards.

Thats all you really can do? The other option for scum is blend in, look sheepish, and hope to not get caught at it. Id say the more experienced players go for the first option, and newers go for the second. They dont have the experience to know that just speaking your mind and calling people out for stuff wont immediately get you lynched if you're a wolf.

And if it does, learn from it and go on to the next game. At least try and be active.
  20. SoldiersSpirit

SoldiersSpirit I will defend my Kingdom.

This statement...

VOTE: superw8

Glad to see you back wayne ;)