What deck will win worlds Contest!

Discussion in 'Organized Play Information & Tournament Reports' started by Lucario_Master, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Hey everyone, its that time of year again where worlds is coming up and everything is wondering what deck will win, most of the time someone will make a thread for people to guess what deck will win worlds but this year i have decided to bring it up a notch.
    I will be hosting a contest where you guys can get FREE prizes just for guessing what deck you think will win worlds!
    I want to get as many people in this contest as possible so I'm doing a multi-forum contest, all the submissions and more details will be on the you tube page i provide lower so that i can get people from all forums to join and also not advertise other sites(other then you tube that I'm pretty sure everyone knows of.)
    ‪TeamB News and Contest!‬‏ - YouTube
    You may enter until August 11th
    So start guessing and good luck!
  2. Tamoo

Tamoo Probably the best in UK tbh

Can I just enter with Yanmega.dec? Pretty safe bet I'm guessing ;)
  3. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

If tamoo enters yanmega, does that mean I have to guess zekrom?
  4. No, and if you say yanmega deck and it wins, anyone who said anything more specific then that would be the winner.
  5. Kuprin

Kuprin Well-Known Member

Reshiram/Typhlosion teching Vileplume is my pick.
  6. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care

Cinccino will win Worlds.

It's about time a cute Pokemon won something.
    PokemonPlayer101 and ESPEON1123 like this.
  7. joshA11

joshA11 Member

yanmega magnezone kingdra jerachi deck will win!
  8. ussgordoncaptain

ussgordoncaptain Skeptical of new cards

Donphan/Yanmega/zoroark USA running 2-2 donphan and 3-3 zoroark. Despite the lack of consistent draw I think it has the highest power level as a deck. Because of its disruption and speed.
  9. Martin

Martin Member

dunno, its a hard guess, but i´d say yanmega magnezone w/kingdra, just because so many people are playing it.
  10. Japandroid

Japandroid Member

Donphan Dragons. Zekrom, Reshi, Donphan and maybe a zoroark.
  11. AydanAires

AydanAires New Member

Spinerak/Vileplume lock ftw :D
  12. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

Wait, does this mean the deck in ANY division, or just Masters?
  13. Professor_N

Professor_N Well-Known Member

Some sort of rouge deck that includes Fighting type (Most likely Donphan Prime) and Lighting type.
  14. All the info and the place your suppost to post it is on my youtube account.
  15. luxraygl

luxraygl Member

stage 1 rush ftw
  16. azurial

azurial Front Page Contributor

More than likely something that focuses on Yanmega Prime or at least includes it in the list as it attacks for free, free-treats and can be paired with any/everything - heck if a Yanmega/Zoroark deck took it i would not be surprized
  17. Vysekun

Vysekun The Ninetales and the Grapes

Megazord with Reshiram tech.
  18. ABSOLutely

ABSOLutely Suddenly, pasta salad.

Megajudge W/ Pachirisu. USA!
    I don't have a Youtube.
  19. ndrewzorz

ndrewzorz Member

I'm gonna have to say stage 1 rush. Your youtube page says say a country so I would say USA
  20. Yanman

Yanman New Member

lolz you guys dont know... hehe there IS a Better donk than ZPS... be prepared :D