What is winning cities. 2010-2011

Discussion in 'Organized Play Information & Tournament Reports' started by jumbapablo, Dec 23, 2010.

1. jumbapablo

jumbapablo New Member

Of course on the top we have Luxchomp with no surprise. It is still fast disruptive and hits with heavy damage. But some other decks are making it to the top. Behind Luxchomp is Gyarados. Since Junk Arm came out it is a great way to put Magikarp in the discard pile just in case your regice gets power sprayed which has givin Gyarados a huge lead on tournaments today. A third deck that is devistating is shuppet donk it is very fast and consistant. Being able to pick up all cards attached to it to your hand and able to place it back down and do it again next turn, how do you beat that??? I can say that Judge from unleashed would help but, shuppet would be back out before you knoe it so you better get as many prize cards as you can. Other that these three decks the rest are still fighting for the top. Thank you, and please leave feedback if you know of any more decks.
  2. Chemical

Chemical Front Page Contributor

Shuppet Donk isn't even T3 dec. Nobody is playing it anymore and it's all these decks; Charizard, Luxchomp, Gyarados, Dialgachomp, Sablelock variants, Vilegar, Regigigas, Machamp, kingdra, and Donphan.
  3. DialgaChomper

DialgaChomper Member

Not to mention glistomb, I have a heck of a hard time just trying to attack.
  4. Genguy

Genguy Active Member

Lets not forget Dusknoir. It has been seeing more play.
  5. Uxie donk is top cutting more than shuppet.
  6. Where is shuppet donk topping at? I've seen uxie but no shuppet

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk
  7. Genguy

Genguy Active Member

I think Shuppet donk may be in the form of Uxie Donk and HoPe.
  8. jumbapablo

jumbapablo New Member

yes it is exactly like uxie donk but shuppet instead
  9. Chemical

Still where has it been topping, I haven't even heard of Shuppet being played until now, and Shuppet and Uxie Donk are two diffrent decks but just have the same start between them.
  10. jumbapablo

jumbapablo New Member

In florida it is one of the top decks
  11. Thegame8228

Thegame8228 Member

Shuppet used to be huge before trainer lock...
  12. Chemical

Okay sure Florida, but in what division?
  13. jumbapablo

jumbapablo New Member

Seinors, I battled 2 in one tournament.
  14. legendhunter32

legendhunter32 New Member

What part? And I live in Florida and have never even seen a Shuppet being played.
  15. ian

ian Member

I though only juniors and seniors ran uxie/shuppet donk.
  16. Chemical

Nope, Uxie Donk is run in all divisions. I don't know about Shuppet though because I have not seen one shuppet deck in any divsion been posted as top Cutting.
  17. ian

ian Member

It's really sad that this is played outside of juniors and seniors. I understand that this deck is legal and it's a legit way to win, but it's just beyond lame.
  18. bcepicwin

bcepicwin Member

In Florida, there is Uxie Donk with a Shuppet in it as a tech

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

East Coast to Orlando areas. Got donked by it twice in one tournament.
  19. jumbapablo

jumbapablo New Member

me too at the same tournament as bcepicwin. and i saw one at one of our battle roads
  20. bcepicwin

bcepicwin Member

Wait, I got donked by Uxie Donk twice, not Shuppet. So did you jumbapablo. But I did lose to that one Shuppet deck at BR.