What is your Favorite Deck to play in the Current Format?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheLightningFlare, Dec 16, 2012.

1. StrongRhino

StrongRhino 6P fantasy football champ 2013!

2. sonicboom

sonicboom number 1# treecko fan

im currenly playing raticate/shedinja/amoongus and loving it so far
    its hard to set up but ones it gets setup its a beast
    i ones ko'd 3 exes using shedinjas cursed drops on ex pokmeon that had only 10 hp left
  3. Deoxysmatter

Deoxysmatter Playing for Fun or Bust

Favorite deck to play is Darkrai/Dusknoir, you can be so calculated with your moves it's amazing.
  4. David

David Shiny Piplup wiZard

Could you PM me your list? I've been trying to build one without much success. Thanks
  5. Gelatin

Gelatin So soft and jiggly.

Garchomp/Landorus/Mewtwo is still a load of fun online. I had so much fun playing Ho-oh Toolbox during the downtime between BRs and Cities. I'd play it on TCGO if I had the cards. Anyone willing to hand out 3 Ho-oh EX, 1-2 Tornadus EX, and 1 Sigilyph DRX? :p

I'll probably be playing my Mew Prime/Rhyperior Lv.X /Ho-oh EX deck when I got to League next.
  6. XD001

XD001 On the wings of darkness she'll retaliate

That's one part of it!
  7. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator

Blastoise or Darkrai come to mind as the second part. Maybe Klinklang, but I doubt it.
  8. quentinman

quentinman Already been Kirby-fied

the one i made is my favorite
  9. coolestman22

coolestman22 Now Has Techron

I built Ho-oh today and I really like it. Might play it if I get the cards for it (ATM 2 Ho-oh, 2 Tornadus, 1 Mewtwo).
  10. XD001

XD001 On the wings of darkness she'll retaliate

What were they supposed to send you? Kyurem NVI?

One card i ordered i can understand why they messed up. I ordered the Flygon prerelease promo, they sent me one but it was the staff version. They're the same except for the staff version....well it has the word staff in gold letters and double the price of the one i ordered.
  11. does this happen often with T n T??
  12. Ziggmiceter

No, never heard of it happening besides with CM22.
  13. Monferno

Monferno Rule #1: is that you gotta have fun

I've heard of it pretty often. I always use ebay because they're cheaper anyway, so.
  14. Ziggmiceter

Anyways, I like playing Empoleon, especially with 1-0-1 Dusknoir tech. At the cities I went to with it, all wins would not have happened without it. (I went 3-2, the other 2 games I couldn't get it out or it got catcher killed)
  15. coolestman22

coolestman22 Now Has Techron

You should up the line to 2-0-2 then.