When do Cities start?

Discussion in 'Organized Play Information & Tournament Reports' started by 2decktom, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Project696

Project696 Member

I think I may test out an Eeveelution deck that I may run at 1 or more cities. I think it has quite a bit of potential with the use of Lucario GL sitting on the bench.
  2. DialgaChomper

DialgaChomper Member

Might run Dialgachomp.Do you think magnezone prime could have any potential with regice?
  3. Project696

Project696 Member

absolutely not. Even testing Magnezone Prime in a magnezone deck didn't even work. If you wanna play it out, be my guest.
  4. ian

ian Member

If you're running the SP engine you don't need to waste space with that combo in a deck that's starved for space already.
  5. DialgaChomper

DialgaChomper Member

But I don't live in a poke family
    Therefore,don't have the full sp engine
    My list sucks

1 power spray
    2 egains
    2 sp radar
    1 poketurn
    2 Cyrus
    1 uxie
    1 jirachi

I don't think that is consistent
  6. Chemical

Chemical Front Page Contributor

Jirachi isn't part of the SP Engine.I would then search them up on Ebay, I have seen plenty of sets of 4 of those cards.
  7. DialgaChomper

DialgaChomper Member

Yeah,um the problem is, I DONT GET TO BUY CARDS FROM EBAY!I TOLD YOU,I DONT LIVE IN A POKè FAMILLY!I LIVE NEAR NO CARD SHOPS! SO MY ULTAMITE DRAW ENGINE IS!
    4 seeker
    4 SSU
    1 uxie.
  8. Poteet

Poteet Washed Up

no need for hostility and caps

chill.
    you don't have to live in a poke family to get cards from ebay.
  9. DialgaChomper

DialgaChomper Member

well I don't get any cards,I have to live off the cards I have,trade for more,trade for more.That's how I get Semi- Professional cards.yeeesh,sorry for caps,it just feels hard to be the only poke player in town.