WTB: Darkrai-EX & Mewtwo-EX (Maybe some LV.X's & Primes)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Trixter, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Trixter

Trixter New Member

Hello everyone! Firstly, I live in Malaysia therefore shipping would be to Malaysia and payment would be via PayPal. Note that all cards must strictly be Mint, Near Mint or at least be 'Pack Fresh'. Anyhow, here's what I'm looking to get:

EX Cards:

12x Darkrai-EX (Legendary Treasures)
    13x Mewtwo-EX (Legendary Treasures)

LV.X Cards:

Charizard G LV.X
    Rayquaza C LV.X
    Rayquaza C
    Luxray GL LV.X
    Garchomp C LV.X
    Uxie LV.X
    Absol G LV.X

Primes:

Any

Kindly list what you got. If the price is right, I'll take it. Oh, I am willing to pay first! Thank you!
  2. SoldiersSpirit

SoldiersSpirit I will defend my Kingdom.

I have the following:
    x1 Ampharos Prime
    x1 Feraligatr Prime set
    x1 Meganium Prime set
    x1 Feraligatr Prime promo
    x1 Typhlosion Prime promo
    x1 Crobat Prime
    x1 Kingdra Prime
    x1 Lanturn Prime
    x1 Steelix Prime
    x1 Ursaring Prime
    x1 Tyranitar Prime
    x1 Umbreon Prime
    x1 Espeon Prime
    x1 Absol Prime
    x1 Houndoom Prime
    x1 Raichu Prime
    x1 Scizor Prime
    x1 Slowking Prime
    x1 Celebi Prime
    x1 Magnezone Prime
    x1 Electrode Prime
    x1 Yanmega Prime

I can do the above for $68 shipped. If I include Uxie Lv. X it'll be $78 shipped.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  3. tonenkyra

tonenkyra Squirtle Squad!

I have celebi prime and gallade e4 lv x. if interested, its $20 shipped to you. let me know
  4. Trixter

Trixter New Member

Hello, may I know how much you're charging for shipping? Just want a rough estimate on how much I am paying per card. Also, are all the Primes are in Mint/Near Mint Condition? Do you happen to have any Charizard's? Hope to hear from you soon! Thank you!

Hello, I am not interested in the Gallade E4 LV.X right now but I am interested in the Celebi Prime. However, taking just 1 card is not worth it. I have taken a look at your list but no cards peak my interest. Perhaps next time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you!
  5. SoldiersSpirit

Comes out to $3 per card and only $2 for shipping, giving you a discount on shipping and per card. Some of the primes are $5-6. Uxie would be $10.

Only charizards I have is the Holo from the Arceus set and the SR Charizard.
  6. Trixter

Trixter New Member

I see. Okay, I have just checked my budget for the month and it seems that I have already exceeded it. I will only have money come mid-March. Seeing as the Primes are not my major priority, I can only purchase them later. When the time comes, I will get back to you. Hopefully they would still be available then.
  7. SoldiersSpirit

More than likely, I'm only selling them or trading them as a set as I have almost every one.