WW Noob Game 1: Screw it; Matt (wolves) Win

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by cabd, Mar 6, 2012.

1. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

lufan, i believe that you have to unvote before voting on GreenPepper.
  2. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Game is paused.

Please await update
  3. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

bump for update then.
  4. cabd

The forum keeps logigng me in and out. Until it's stable, I'll leave the game paused. Update in progress, though. It'll be a semi-longish one.
  5. Matt91_

Matt91_ fire trainers lel

Login issues... :mad:

Bumpity bump.
  6. David

David Shiny Piplup wiZard

can I play next round?
  7. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

If cabd agrees, you can have my spot on the game. :)
  8. RisingDawn

RisingDawn #1 Oshawott fan! :0<

Oshabump! *cue Metal gear joke voice* Cabd? Cabd? CCCCCAAAAAABBBBBBDDDDD!!!!
  9. cabd

Thiago is giving a spot to David. Check.

Update is still pending: check

It'll be up saturday. I work till midnight today, and work late tomorrow as well. Sorry for the delays guys.
  10. THeKing

THeKing Member

Could you sign me up as a replacement?
  11. RisingDawn

RisingDawn #1 Oshawott fan! :0<

Oshabump! For anyone to add anything
  12. cabd

Only can get into 6P from my phone. Typing update and then emailing to myself, then posting it. Sorry for all the delays, guys.

No need to bump, i'll edit it into this post.
  13. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

when will the update be up?
  14. cabd

The remaining 7 players, including Tear, encircled Greenpepper. “Answer for your actions” they shouted. And yet Greenpepper said not a word. Those who had voted to kill Greenpepper pulled out various weapons.

Finally, Greenpepper turned to face the mob. “You are making a mistake. But I must atone for my mistakes as well. So be it.” As he finished his sentence, he suddenly dashed towards lufan131. “I know your true colors!” he shouted. As the rest of the group turned to kill him, his sword pierced lufan131 in the chest.

Both were dead mere seconds later.

Greenpepper was:
    lufan131 was:
    With one wolf and one townie dead, the night was shaping up to be a good one. Finding the final wolf would be a task for the morning. For now, it was time to sleep.

[Mod’s note]

Sorry about the long delay, guys. Havign the forum software get moved and repaired has allowed me to fix things up. I had the old update saved in vbulliten, but it got deleted. Night will be over shortly, as there are only a few power roles left in the game, but I won’t say who. Please PM me your role choices post haste so we can continue.
  15. Akane

Akane Resident Lilligant fangirl

Non-dead guy bump inc., at your service!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
  16. cabd

With his partner dead, the leader of the infiltration group would have to dirty his own hands. So be it.

If only that stupid kid Ion hadn’t interfered. Tear was too vital an asset to the peace party. She could not be left to live. Just because she was brought back to life once, did not mean she couldn’t be killed again.

Darkwing, once again breathing, started to sing. A body slumped over somewhere in the room, in such a deep sleep that it could not do anything that night.

Dist, still clad in his mask and suit, strode over to Darkwing, who had fallen asleep once more. He rose his hand, a dagger concealed in his palm, and brought it down into Darkwing’s throat. At the same time, his other hand covered her mouth, leaving her unable to scream out.

A plume of light shot from Tear, and stood, waiting to be seen by the town the next morning. Dist tried in vain to remove the light, so he gave up, hid, and waited for morning to come.

When the town awoke, Teridax was in such a deep sleep that the others had to rouse him.

Teridax may not post until three (3) other people have posted in the thread.

Once again, Tear was dead. But her last message was enshrined in light, waiting to take form.

Darkwing, while dead, may make one (1) post today.

Remaining Players:
    Akane
    Matt91
    RisingDawn
    David (Thiagoppeper gave him his spot)
    Eligagernorris

Dead Players:
    Innocent_Shine
    darkwing34
    greenpepepr
    Lufan

Votes to Lynch: 3

Day ends May 17th at 12 PM (noon) GMT-8
  17. Akane

Akane Resident Lilligant fangirl

Posting for the now practically confirmed townie Teridax's sake. I should really go to sleep. Will post more tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
  18. Matt91_

Teridax is playing? I'm confused.

Darkwing had a good role that everybody knew, so it was probably an obvious kill. So I guess the most important thing now is posting to get Teridax's (what?) information right now... I wonder if darkwing has any information too.

Also, we now know the last wolf identity.
  19. Posting for Teridax.
  20. Matt91_

Are we getting some kind of update around here?...