WW Noob Game 1: Screw it; Matt (wolves) Win

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by cabd, Mar 6, 2012.

1. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

do you mean the character (in game) or player of the character (in game)? please reveal both wolves.

the update has been up. we have less than 24 hours now. we NEED to decide on a wolf.
  2. Matt91_

Matt91_ fire trainers lel

I was talking about the characters. I thought you would have a lead on the Teridax matter too.

Would Eli and Akane explain why are we waiting for Teridax?
  3. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

And so the town was not fooled. There was no Teridax.
    Silly Tear had selected Teridax, a player that was not playing, with her role!

Tear breathed her last with her one post.

DARKWINGS IS NOW ONCE AGAIN DEAD.
    Game day extended till may 19th at 12 noon.
  4. Matt91_

I'd easily vote on darkwing34 now, but I can kinda imagine cabd doing a trollface right now now, so...
    Vote: cabd

No, seriously.
  5. Uh... so Teridax wasn't playing, and darkwing died again?

Vote: Akane because I'm out of ideas.
  6. RisingDawn

RisingDawn #1 Oshawott fan! :0<

That was weird.... Vote:EliGagerNorris
  7. What was weird?
  8. RisingDawn

Just bought a copy of Tales of the Abyss for my 3DS. Can't play it til I get home though >_<
  9. Matt91_

Tomorrow will be a busy day of studies, so I'll try to make my vote count today:
    Unvote: cabd
    Vote: EliGagerNorris

Eli made a good number of posts stating he was Town (#132, #157, #176...). And on #219 he posted without even checking names, which I think is a big lack of attention of his (see thiagopepper's #174 on this matter). I could vote for Akane because of this, but Eli seems the most suspicious to me.
  10. I overstated my innocence, but I was trying to clarify that I was (and still am) just a vanilla town, with no special abilities.

As for 219, it was stated that Teridax could not talk until 3 other people posted, so I was posting for Teridax.

Anyways, I guess I'm the odd one out here, but you guys are just making the last wolf's life easier.
  11. cabd

GAME PAUSED, AWAIT UPDATE
  12. cabd

“We’ve been standing here for like... forever” one of the shapes spoke. “Doesn’t Cabd know we want to kill the crap out of Eligagernorris already?” spoke another. “That’s it, let’s just do it ourselves,” a third spoke up.

So they did. Eli was torn, limb by limb, apart with their bare hands out of boredom. Naturally, she did not live.

And so yet another townsperson was dead. Oh dearie, oh my. Since we have some catching up to do, the night will end once all power roles have sent me their PMs. So please, if you have a power role, get it in ASAP.
  13. cabd

All night roles except one have been put into action. To the person who has yet to submit, you have 24 hours before night ends. Please submit if you choose to use your role.
  14. cabd

The night was silent. The rest of the party had once again been stricken with surprise at lynching one of their own. But there would be another body to come.

A mechanical shape rose out from a hidden corner of the room, intent upon causing death. It went straight for a very sleepy Akane. Akane was pierced with a drill that quickly punctured her heart. The drill then convulsed electricity, and sent electrical burn marks up and down her body. :Lastly, just to make 100% sure the job was done, the robot exploded at point blank range. Very little was left of the shape that was once Akane, save for her golden blonde hair.

Day begins. Day ends June 7th, at 12 Noon PST

{Mod’s Notes}
    Guys, this is running the best I can. I had a hared drive failure that contained my only copy of the master manual for the game. I’m restoring as much data as possible from my PM inbox and outbox as I can. If everyone still alive could PM me their role card back, that’d be AWESOME! Thanks ya’ll, and hope you’re enjoying learning
    {/Mod’s Notes}
  15. cabd

Errr... If nobody else is gonna keep playing, I'm just gonna declare a wolf win.
  16. RisingDawn

Posting, I'd hate to see Dist the wolf win. Now other people should post as well!
  17. Matt91_

Totally forgot about this one. I'll throw some questions.

RisingDawn: you told us you'd more useful after Day 2. Why is that?
    David: since you entered you never posted anything. Are you afraid of doing mistakes?
  18. Matt91_

Vote: RisingDawn

cabd, will you end this someday?
  19. cabd

This is annoyingly stalled. One townie and one wolf alive (posting) and wolf eats the townie. Matt wins as the last wolf.
  20. Innocent_Shine

Innocent_Shine still aka Lynx

Yeah I still find this funny.

[​IMG]
    KPiplup and Matt91_ like this.