WWXI B: The Hunger Games - TOWNWIN

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by PP101, Nov 12, 2013.

1. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

Yup, he most likely is.

SS, go ahead, lynch me. By your logic, if i flip town (which i will), you'll be the last career alive. And by your logic, it means that you're the scum. I'm more than happy to die today if it proves that you're the last wolf remaining.

Kirby, what was the question that i didn't answered? I may have missed it.

Now, i'm curious here Hawk, who did you protect on N2?

SoldiersSpirit/District 1/Claimed Vanilla
    Thiagopepper/District 2/Vanilla
    superw8/District 3/Claimed Odd Night Doc
    Camoclone/District 4/Claimed Vanilla
    Prohawk/District 7/Claimed Even Night Doc
    Kirbyswag/District 10/Claimed Vanilla

Obviously, one of us is lying. The only claim here that i somewhat believe, is superw8. Who could be a dear and pop up here to say why the heck he didn't protect SMP.
  2. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

A yup. I protected Vax. He died, which means that scum has a strongman, and that Superw8 just plain didn't submit his action, or he protected someone else for some strange reason. I actually wanted to claim tracker and catch one of you Vanilla's off guard, but I kinda thought of that too late. And the mass claim messed things up a bit. This is actually one of the main reasons I don't think SS is scum because he seemed oblivious that scum used a strongman to kill Vax in one of the posts... I would rather lynch Kirby or Camoclone honestly before Thiago.

And can we please have a replacement before the night hits for Superw8 since he joined the dark-scum-side and left us hanging?
  3. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

I'm with you, actually. IMO, Kirby before camo, something doesn't sit well with me about him. I'm not sure if i can explain exactly why, but i'll try: it looks like he isn't willing to die to prove that another player is scum. While, on the other side, i am. It feels to me that he rather stay alive than die and help town. Not a pro-town behavior in my eyes.

@superw8 i saw you posting elsewhere earlier today, drag your ass here.

Also, can we get a vote-count, please?
  4. PaidPyro

PaidPyro Dead townie!

I'm currently traveling posting at the airport, so I'm not going to be able to do a proper vote count. I will, if PP101 has not by the time I get home later tonight.

@superw8 This is your official prod. Failure to post today at all today will be cause for immeadiate replacement or MODKILL (if a replacement is not available by the end of this day.)
  5. SoldiersSpirit

SoldiersSpirit I will defend my Kingdom.

I'm up for either but I'd hate for thiago to turn out wolf sigh :(
  6. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

This is my question.

This is me clarifying the question. Then, you never answered it.

Thiagopepper - Your putting words in my mouth. I never said I wouldn't die to prove another player scum. Actually, what I said was,

7. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

I am pretty much as good as dead, so I will work on getting some information out on the table for you guys to go over tomorrow should we get the wrong lynch.[DOUBLEPOST=1386802431][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Scum has a way to circumvent doc-protection. Scum would know this, so if SS were scum this would be some pretty interesting acting and he would be insulting himself...
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  8. PaidPyro

PaidPyro Dead townie!

Vote count 4.0.0 as of post 447

2 - Thaigopepper (SoldierSpirit, camoclone) L-2
    2 - kirbyswag (Thiagopepper, Prohawk) L-2

2 not voting (Superw8, kirbyswag)

With 6 alive it's 4 to lynch.
    Day 4 end Thursday 12/11 at 8:00 PM PST
  9. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

I didn't even realize that I wasn't voting.

VOTE: THIAGOPEPPER
  10. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

Camo or SS, come in here and take a long hard look and tell me why not Kirbyswag-for-scum.
  11. camoclone

camoclone Tomorrow we strike...

Because Thiagopepper is more scummy... Your controlling everything PH. I don't like that.
  12. SoldiersSpirit

I just don't like this...

VOTE: KIRBYSWAG
  13. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

Camo, I am not controlling anything, I am trying to get you to think and analyze instead of just go on a whim and lose the game because you have your blinders set in place.

Also, just because you can't explain why what Thiago is doing equates to scum doesnt mean you need to get all uptight with me. Listen. If we are wrong about BOTH Kirby and Thiago, end game will come down to Superw8's replacement, you and SoldierSpirit. Actually now that I think about it, it doesn't really matter because the game will fall on him. Lame.[DOUBLEPOST=1386870692][/DOUBLEPOST]Are you going to vote for Kirby or let us no-lynch Camo?

@MOD - Do you need some help finding a replacement?
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  14. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Someone please explain the logic on me again because I am not seeing it.
  15. camoclone

camoclone Tomorrow we strike...

UNVOTE: THIAGOPEPPER
    VOTE: KIRBYSWAG
  16. SoldiersSpirit

This makes me think we just lynched the last scum.

GIVE US A VICTORY pp101 and Paidpyro!
  17. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Checking votes, game paused.[DOUBLEPOST=1386886684][/DOUBLEPOST]Vote count 4.0.1 as of post 457

1 - Thaigopepper kirbyswag)) L-3
    4 - kirbyswag (Thiagopepper, Prohawk(SoldierSpirit, camoclone, ) LYNCH

1 not voting (Superw8)

With 6 alive it's 4 to lynch.
    Day 4 end Thursday 12/11 at 8:00 PM PST
  18. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

"Shots are being thrown all over the place, Caesar!" exclaimed announcer Claudius Templesmith.

"That's for sure, and-- OH! that one had to be brutal." replied Caesar Flickerman.

"Let's have a moment of silence for our fallen tribute from District 10, Kirbyswag."

Kirbyswag was Wolf, 2-shot Strongman.

Aaaaaand that's the end of the game. Getting all the roles now.
  19. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

I fully and totally consider Skaro to have been on the winning side, not our fault we got killed as we possessed desufnoc...
    Skaro likes this.
  20. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

I was about to smack you guys if you didn't lynch Kirby. And Vablakes too.