WWXI B: The Hunger Games - TOWNWIN

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by PP101, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Ugh. That was brutal, the odds just weren't in our favor. -_-
  2. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

I tried scum friends. It's hard when your first scum-mate gets killed night 1 and your second scum-mate was seered scum the next day.

Town MVP - Prohawk (for staying under the radar and getting me lynched the last day)
  3. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

Alright, first and foremost, I'd like to apologize. This second game has been almost as much as a fail as the first one. During the past couple weeks, I have been extremely busy. I was gone a few days, and fell behind on homework. School came first, and so I had to spend time catching up on that. The catch up work, combined with my usual workload, caused me to be busy with school work hours at a time, eating up any spare time I'd have for moderating this game of Werewolf, as well as my other duties on SixPrizes. I'd like to thank PaidPyro and cabd for all the hard work they did to keep this game running even in my absence. This game was more theirs than mine, and so really they should be getting all the credit here.

Anyway, to finish up the game completely, here are all the rolecards:

Wolves:
    Indie:
    Townies:
    (heh, all my flavor text for these things are so bad)
  4. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

I'm guessing Skaro took a vig shot?
  5. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

Scum got beat out of a lame random roll. Sorry guys! Thanks for making the right choice Camo ;)
  6. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

Our role was literally "kill someone, take their role." We did so, except you killed us.
  7. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

No, they took Desu's brain and then got killed by the wolves... lol[DOUBLEPOST=1386903942][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh... 2 shot strongman... whats the point of docs? lol
    KPiplup likes this.
  8. PaidPyro

PaidPyro Dead townie!

Nice job everyone. I will admit after watching the game this was very pro town set-up. I think the opening day "confusion" really hurt the wolves especially seeing how it all played out. Not to mention oiling up the town power roles. Halving the power wasn't a good balance.

It certainly didn't help that Blakes was randomized either.
  9. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Wait, so I thought Vax was lynched. How did Vablakes?[DOUBLEPOST=1386904183][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I was dying laughing when people were like, "This noob scum, why is he killing the seers?".
  10. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

Vablakes was "lynched" in that we failed to majority and the RNG ate him.

It's worth noting that Mares and I were not given knowledge of our alien ability before N1; we played Day 1 as indie.
  11. Oh, and in case it wasn't clear, we didn't know who the other wolves were D1.
  12. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Yeah, what's really funny was my predictions were

PRs

Doc: Vablakes

Seer: Galladeava

I found this very ironic.
  13. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

Yes, two seers, regardless of them being only able to use their skill on different nights makes it harder to get rid of them, and they practically confirm eachother.

I also would have recommended randomizing the districts... having scum be 9, 10, and 11 is a pattern.[DOUBLEPOST=1386904777][/DOUBLEPOST]Did we not lynch town this game? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1386904832][/DOUBLEPOST]Scratch that... sorry Shroomish
    KPiplup likes this.
  14. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Hehehe, I think I at least get an 'E' for effort.
  15. PaidPyro

PaidPyro Dead townie!

It was randomized.o_O I just happened to drop out that way.

1. Skaro / District 8 / Compulsive Brain Thief
    2. SoldiersSpirit / District 1 / Vanilla
    3. ProHawk / District 7 / Even Night Doctor
    4. Vablakes / District 11 / Godfather
    5. SMP / District 5 / Even Night Seer
    6. superw8 / District 3 / Odd Night Doctor
    7. thiagopepper / District 2 / Vanilla
    8. camoclone / District 4 / Vanilla
    9. HighShroomish / District 13 / Vanilla
    10. Kirbyswag / District 10 / 2 shot Strongman
    11. Vaxkiller /District 6 / Odd Night Seer
    12. desufnoc / District 12 / Vanilla
    13. galladeava / District 9 / Goon
  16. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

Interesting
  17. SMP

SMP Is bad at Werewolf

I really wished I didn't have to reveal so early.
  18. Just like I happened to be randomly lynched? :p
  19. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

My bad SMP... for some reason I was thinking you were claiming the even night doc (me) :)
  20. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Yeah Prohawk, I was hoping you would stay quiet a little longer. I guess this is payback for the anon game :p