WWXIII-Doctor Who Mafia

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by Mares789, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Can't end the game til PH gets in here anyway, so I might as well wait for his claim.

Unless you want to admit you're scum and self vote HS.
  2. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

I didn't claim yesterday so that I had a chance to find the wolf last night as opposed to dying last night and leaving our final lynch to chance. It was a risky play I assume.
  3. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

Or you could've saved a confo townie and had someone like me who was for sure going to be lynched the next day(which is MYLO) be lynched and have a confo-town in MYLO with a 99.99% confotown player. There is no excuse for letting someone not be confo town. Also you're lying one way or another about being a tracker. You're either a) town who is very sure I'm the last scum or b) scum thinking he's really smart with claiming tracker and having those results on the players who just so happen to be the ones we have right now.
  4. desufnoc

I disagree. If I outed snscompt1 and we lynched ph or PP101 over you , you would kill confo town and we have two unknown variables and opposed to one today.
  5. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

Right, so Desu is lying out of his teeth. I am Wilfred Mott, and my role is called Dalek Paint. Once per night I can shoot someone with what is apparently a paintball gun and if the paint dissolves, then I know my target is a Dalek. I get back a result of Dalek or not Dalek.

I am going to be clear that I have no clue if my role actually does anything. For all I know, there may not even be Dalek's in this game and my role was supposed to be a miller type with Cabd's gunsmith role catching me with a "gun". I tried to use the role like a seer, but didn't get any results, so I just decided to scum-hunt as if my role was essentially useless.

N1 - Targeted SMP - Not Dalek
    N2 - Targeted Blakes - Not Dalek
    N3 - Targeted SNS - Not Dalek
    N4 - Targeted HS - Not Dalek

The best part: There was no Night 5.

VOTE: DESU

We've got this game wrapped up in the bag gentlemen. I forgive you Kirby and HS for not realizing that we haven't had a N5, but you are both VT and have both just confirmed as much to me. Kirby, I will leave you the honors.

And HS, that actually was a really good catch with the tracker-conf-town thing.
  6. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

And the best best part is, PH crumbed seer multiple times, and nobody seemed to catch it. There's a reason why I didn't vote HS.

Vote: Desufnoc
  7. desufnoc

sigh.... i might of got away with it if i didn't rely on the mods to tell me what day it is...
    Vote:desufnoc
    Sorry SS I know you really hated my play this whole game. So I sincerely apologize.[DOUBLEPOST=1395716518][/DOUBLEPOST]actually nm... ph had a targeting role... wonder how my kill was redirected...[DOUBLEPOST=1395716567][/DOUBLEPOST]I tried to kill you last night PH. With you dead my ploy *might* of worked.[DOUBLEPOST=1395716598][/DOUBLEPOST]And if I knew how to count :I
  8. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

Game freeze. Sigh.

I'll apologize upfront on the behalf of the entirety of the mod team for the Day/Night labels. It got off in 685 when it was labeled Night 5, and I simply carried it over to the next update. My apologies.

Your next update will come later today.
  9. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Votecount 5.1-4 Alive, 3 to lynch
    desufnoc-3 (HighShroomish, Prohawk, Kirbyswag)
    Not voting -1 (desufnoc)

The plan was clear. As the last of the enemies of the Doctor, the Dalek would use his perception filter, a clever piece of Time Lord technology, at maximum capacity to trick the last companions into believing he had been looking for the killers all along. And it seemed to work. Until one old man spoke up, claiming the disguise was flawed. Very quickly, others began to see the same flaws, and the Dalek realised that all was lost. The Doctor was dead, yes, but none of his enemies had made it out alive. In a desperate attempt to go with the little dignity he had left, the Dalek self-destructed.

Desufnoc was:
    And all was well. The killings would end. The three people that had survived it all shared hugs, and the old man that had noticed the deceit was the hero of the day. Exhausted, they all went to sleep.

And that's when he saw the time fit to turn off his own perception filter. This was the technology of his own people, and he knew how to operate it perfectly. His disguise had fooled everyone. And now, it was the for the endgame.

The Master pulled out his sonic laser, what had been his weapon all along, and shot the human with the red hair.

Kirbyswag was:
    Commander Strax woke up, horrified. Not only had there been another killing, but the old man had changed a great deal. He was young, blond, with a cruel face. And that was the last thing he saw, before the flash, and the everlasting darkness.

HighShroomish was:
    GAME OVER
    Kirbyswag gets murdered during night 5.
    HighShroomish gets endgamed.
    Prohawk wins this game, as a Serial Killer called The Master.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
  10. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

*walks out of the room*
  11. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Prohawks rolecard:
  12. snscompt1

snscompt1 The worst Mafia player ever.

WHAT?!

Am I allowed to post now? If so....

WHAT?!
  13. HighShroomish

Oh that was mean. I knew someone else still had a gun. Good game PH. I find it funny that I had you and Desu as my scumspects and no one else. And I was right, too.[DOUBLEPOST=1395790381][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, on the last day, at least.
  14. snscompt1

snscompt1 The worst Mafia player ever.

*flips every damn table*
    Thank you for a marvelous twist, congrats PH, Bah! Flavor...
  15. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Yea, you can discuss the game freely.
  16. SMP

SMP Is bad at Werewolf

It's amusing that if desu's fakeclaim had actually worked and HS was killed town most likely would have won since desu and PH would have killed each other.
  17. HighShroomish

But PH wasn't about to let that happen. And how was I the one that was endgamed. I mean come on. I was supposed to be lynched on 3 different days...
  18. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

For goodness' sake, that flavor spec...
    Mares789 likes this.
  19. HighShroomish

I had assumed whoever it was had just had one shot, like Akane.
  20. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

*Sets sns's table back upright*
    *Falco punches sns's table in half*

Hats off to prohawk. You earned it. I was completely lost the last half of the game.