WWXIII-Doctor Who Mafia

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by Mares789, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Salamencetrainer34

Salamencetrainer34 An ogre-achiever

Great game everybody.
  2. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

I thought scum had a vig shot (town got tricked by that in a previous game)
  3. SMP

SMP Is bad at Werewolf

KS and HS, if desu had claimed that he hit PH with a positive tracker last night do you kill PH?
  4. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

If PH claims what he claimed, no. I was pretty sure of PH as an investigation role because of the communication between Cabd and PH after n1.
  5. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

Nice game everyone! I wouldn't have lived if I hadn't been a 1-shot bulletproof. One of the harder parts to see a SK in this game is I think one night we shot the same target, and one night scum's kill failed.

Thanks Mares and KP for modding.

Desu, you managed to keep clean from your scum-partners which was good, but you should work on a safe-claim long ahead of time. If you were picking targets as the game progressed to go with your fake claim you probably wouldn't have slipped up, except for saying you targeted me. :)
  6. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

Nope. If he hadn't slipped with sns thing, then yes, because scum had a shot and could've killed PP101.(that's my reasoning) Really well played PH.
  7. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

And holy crap, Desu was a Dalek! lol. I wonder if he believed my role-claim... haha.
  8. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Ugh Cabd, you're too good for PRs. Didn't realize how good gunsmith was.
  9. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

I was at first REALLY scared Cabd had caught me. Until I realized he thought Akane shot SMP (I was the one who shot SMP). And then I knew he was bluffing but knew he had to go cause he would have been the most likely here to pin me down as SK.
  10. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

I thought we still had an investigative role left, but I guess gunsmith was our investigation role.

I just have to say, I'm not particularly proud of this game. I didn't invest as much time as I should've, and because of that I was confused. Couldn't get my town and scum reads straight. PH definitely earns this. GG all factions.
  11. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

I had to say I targeted you because I thought there was a bus driver that made me target PP101. So by saying I targeted you made my claim more realistic even though PP101 died
  12. SMP

SMP Is bad at Werewolf

Ph, what tipped you off on me for the n1 kill?
  13. Vaxkiller

Vaxkiller Member

Grats, was a good game.!
  14. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

Your lack of scum-hunting. I mean I wasn't really trying to hit scum, but I figured you probably were either scum or a power-role and either one dead wouldn't hurt, especially if I was planning on claiming vig, which I would have had Akane not flipped vig.
  15. Still ticked about getting speedlynched again.
  16. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

That was my bad. I don't mind if you're ticked for a couple of games. It really was a mistake though.
  17. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

You are easy to be lynched if you aren't around to defend yourself, just sayin'.
  18. SoldiersSpirit

SoldiersSpirit I will defend my Kingdom.

Boobs -!- gg guys.
  19. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

This was also part of my shower logic that involved me noticing desu's slip. It was weird to me that somehow I had avoided Being lynched with 0 effort on my part. It was bugging me, but I was just thinking 'meh, the last scum is caught, so we're good.' And I also thought back to the multiple kills per night, but just assumed scum had a vig, but that still bothered me the same way the first thing did. This is why you follow your gut people!
  20. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

For the record, a gunsmith gets an innocent on serial killers. They use knives not guns.