WWXVI-Day 5 Ends Monday June 2nd @6PM EST

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by KPiplup, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

The post isn't doing you any favours, glace, but sns, you're going to fast for sure.
    Again, tonight is ISO time. Too many of glaces posts have been looked at individually.
  2. daGlaceon

daGlaceon Still Can't See

not like anyone would listen to them anyways.
  3. snscompt1

snscompt1 The worst Mafia player ever.

Too fast for what? Getting a lynch?
    Youre one to talk. Wanting people to throw down a vote. I havent put one because we have to be sure.
    The reason I posed the question was simply because it seems like most everyone left thinks Dag is scum.
    Lets assume everyone thinks Dag is scum or is probably scum. Where does that leave us? Are we going to randomly pick someone else?
    I never said anything about lynching him right now, I just wanted everyones official opinion.[DOUBLEPOST=1401392575][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Which post exactly? The one me asking if everyone thinks you're scum? What, pray tell, is the "one reason"?
  4. daGlaceon

This post:

Because the only reason for posting this:

Is too push a lynch by gathering everyone against me and then saying "so lets just vote him"
  5. snscompt1

You have my posts in the wrong order and I think that's what may be confusing you. I wanted everyone's opinion first. I still don't understand why the big post is BS though. What was wrong with it?

And I am not gathering everyone against you. I'm simply inquiring because ST34, Kirby, and I think you're scum. Mares is on the fence. I wanted to confirm. If we all agree that you're scum THEN OF COURSE WE WILL LYNCH YOU. The end. I'm not "gathering" anyone. I have provided no case against you since I asked what everyone thought. So how am I gathering anyone? The worst thing I've said is that you've gotten crazier and think from a scum point of view. That's clear.
  6. daGlaceon

All of these have been addressed in my posts. If you were town you'd understand. I am sick of repeating myself.
  7. snscompt1

That's rich. And mature. I apparently don't understand so maybe someone else would care to explain?
  8. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

Vote Count 5.1-3 to Lynch, Day ends Monday June 2nd @ 6PM EST
    snscompt1-1 (daGlaceon)
    SalamenceTrainer34-1 (Mares789)
    Not voting-3 (snscompt1, SalamenceTrainer34, Kirbyswag)

--------

As a public service announcement, I'd like to remind you that ad-homs are not welcome. There's been nothing in thread to this point that's been of concern to me, and I'd like to keep it that way. This is simply a cautionary reminder. Thanks.
  9. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

10. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

sns/mares
    sns/daglaceon
    sns/st34
    daglaceon/st34
    daglaceon/mares
    mares/st34

These are the possible combinations. Ruled out sns/st34 because of the lack of quickhammer. Ruled out mares/st34 because of the lack of quickhammer. Ruled out dag/mares because lack of quickhammer. Leaving

sns/mares
    sns/daglaceon
    daglaceon/st34

I'm going to rule out sns/daglaceon because it just seems unlikely to me.

sns/mares
    daglaceon/st34

With analysis of HS's reads, I think that he would put at least one scum in null, which has me leaning toward st34. While mares has been pushy in LYLO, daglaceon is using faulty logic and has been using his vote a little too much for my liking. I feel like town would be a little more conservative in this position. Sns has been reading town to me all game, so I really hope I'm right with this.

Vote: Daglaceon

If it's Mares/sns, well played guys. Very well played.
  11. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

I'm halfway through the ISO, but the good thing is that I have a bunch of free time tomorrow. I'll put this on thread as an extra incentive for me to commit: expect the ISO by 7 PM EST. I'll also take a quick(!) look at ST34, just to make sure.
  12. snscompt1

Nomally I would say to not group people together but your scum teams and reasonings are spot on with my train of thought. So. Yeah. I will still withhold my vote until st34 starts posting.[DOUBLEPOST=1401411121][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You keeeeeep saying that. No time now?
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
  13. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Considering it's 3 AM right now... actually I'll post what I have right now in 10 minutes, hope that's okay? I'll finish it tomorrow then.
  14. snscompt1

Looking forward to it.
  15. daGlaceon

KS:
    "Ruled out dag/mares because lack of quickhammer. " How could a quickhammer occur? Only Mares and I had votes out. That's 2.

Well obviously it's not Mares/sns.

And its not me.

mares/ks
    mares/st34
    ks/sns
    ks/st34
    sns/st34
  16. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Ah, I forgot about that. I doubt it's you and mares though because of HS's reads.
  17. snscompt1

Why would it not be Mares and me?
  18. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Heh it's actually quite simple. Every scenario ends up with Glace as scum.
    Unvote
    Vote: daGlaceon
  19. snscompt1

VOTE DAG

WIIIIIIIIIN
  20. daGlaceon

Also this can't be ruled out because the only people they could vote out is one of themselves. However, I can cross ks/sns off because both of them could have voted off .

Therefore, scum are sns and st34 or sns and Mares.

Why, you may ask?

You could have quickhammer me just now.