WWXVI-Day 5 Ends Monday June 2nd @6PM EST

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by KPiplup, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Good job man. Gotta say that our communication was soo dodgy on this last page.
  2. daGlaceon

daGlaceon Still Can't See

Didn't get to finish.

KS's post had so many flaws I can't even.
  3. snscompt1

snscompt1 The worst Mafia player ever.

I know. My bad. I thought we were gonna be caught. I didn't expect both Dag AND Kirby to log on now.
  4. daGlaceon

Heh, didn't remember that there was nobody you both could hammer.
  5. snscompt1

@daGlaceon I am so sorry man. I know I caused rage. I was silently saluting you at figuring out the scum team so quick.
  6. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Yeah kirby logging on had me saying 'sns I really hope you're refreshing rn'.

In scumchat we had 6PM EST set as our hammertime, but we were both on and very stealthily *ahem* communicated that we could do it now.
  7. daGlaceon

I'm going to finish this.

sns and st34: The were the people who were voted for, and therefore there was nobody to double vote.
    sns and Mares: There was also nobody both could vote for. The only vote for st34 was scum, so even if sns voted, it would be 2. The only other person with a vote was sns, who was scum either way.
  8. snscompt1

9. daGlaceon

It was moreso knowing I was right but having nobody listen to me :p[DOUBLEPOST=1401412828][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you actually see what I mean about your vote switching seeming forced though?
  10. snscompt1

I know, I, er, rage quit one of my other games. I regretted it. But there wasn't anyone to listen to you because this game was just dead. You made sense(up until the end, then you really did get confusing). Nobody logged in and the only person replying to you was scum :p
  11. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Crap sorry everyone
  12. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Eh, eventually someone would've voted a townie. It was all we needed.
  13. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

update will be up tomorrow sometime.
  14. daGlaceon

Not if what I just posted could have convinced KS.

Just realized that because SNS wasn't hammered he had to be scum because the other two scum would have hammered him otherwise ugh.
  15. snscompt1

Actually no. I didnt think I switched my votes that often. What were you referring to?
  16. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

Sorry, I completely and totally forgot. I've made you wait long enough, so we're skipping the flavor portion.

1. Mares789-Mafia-Electrode-WINNER
    2. PP101-Town-Wartortle
    3. Cabd-Innocent child-Machop
    4. Kirbyswag-Town-Blissey
    5. Snscompt1-Mafia Traitor-Chandelure-WINNER
    6. SalamenceTrainer34-Town-Shellos
    7. JonSuperEmerald-Town-Spheal
    8. Vaxkiller-Town-Phantump-Bodyguard
    9. SMP-Town-Darmanitan
    10. Gelato-Town-Vileplume
    11. HighShroomish-Mafia-Munchlax-WINNER
    12. Vablakes-Roleblocker-Genesect
    13. daGlaceon-Town-Clauncher

Mafia chose: Recruit Mafia Traitor

Congrats to the scumteam, and super thanks to Prohawk, because I was a pretty lame mod.
  17. Well, I played that game terribly, lol.
  18. Gelato

Gelato The Swarm

Same!
  19. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

This was kind of an experimental game for me; I was just trying out something new and seeing if it worked.

It didn't. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1401667587][/DOUBLEPOST]Congratulations scum team! I would've never guessed that Mares was on the team, though I had a thought that sns could be scum; guess I should've gone with that thought lol.

Next game I'll take the game a bit more seriously and not screw around at the beginning haha.
  20. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Well, I tried and that's all that really matters to me. (the win would've been nice though)

If anyone has any questions about my thought process at the end, feel free to shoot.