You Don’t Say? – Interesting Decks from Worlds 2013

Discussion in 'UG Article Talk' started by zcbivens, Aug 16, 2013.

1. zcbivens

zcbivens Member

2. speedy385

speedy385 New Member

Thanks for the great article! I enjoyed the insight and am also excited about the location of worlds for 2014. Also, I enjoyed meeting you and your friends in the hotel elevator, and I wish you success in the coming year.
    zcbivens likes this.
  3. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator

This is probably one of the best 6P articles I've ever seen with a really good breakdown of what really happens at Worlds. This is the first Worlds I really paid attention to (last year I only really paid attention to the finals and was really bad) and it was really interesting to see some of the lists being released.
  4. Empoleon1107

Empoleon1107 The one and only Gangsta

I'm fairly certain I saw three Trubbish during Top 8 in Takuda Yoneda's (I probably misspelled that) deck. Other than that, I loved the article. Excellent breakdown of Worlds. The epic rogue was icing on the cake.
  5. zcbivens

zcbivens Member

I actually have all of the decklist from the players themselves :D
    Yoneda.jpg

It can be hard to tell what cards are on peoples fields exactly though, I know that I have made that mistake plenty of times myself.

Where you able to attend worlds this year Empoleon1107??

[DOUBLEPOST=1376696875][/DOUBLEPOST]speedy385 - It was nice to meet you as well, I wish that we would have had more time to talk and that I could have met/played with your kid!

Thanks Ziggmiceter!
  6. Empoleon1107

zcbivens No I wish I only got 70 CP and couldn't afford a plane ticket/hotel room.:p And I could have sworn I saw 3, but oh well.:confused:
  7. zcbivens

zcbivens Member

Empoleon1107 - Well I hope to see you there someday! The plane ticket/hotel room was very expensive so I certainly understand that, I had no plans of trying to attend next year but since it will be held 5 hours from my house I think it might just be feasible for me. Either way I think you and I should just become National champions so we don't have to worry about the cost haha ;)
  8. Empoleon1107

I know, right? The sad thing is that we both can't be National Champions.:mad: The bad thing for me is that I live in New Mexico, so travel to D.C. would be a huge pain in le tush.:p