your favorite card

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by pikazap, Jan 5, 2011.

1. pikazap

pikazap Member

i was bored so i decided to post a thread on your favorite pokemon card ever this is unlimited meaning from any set in the history of pokemon and give reason why it was your favorite.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

my favorite pokemon card is from ex legend maker flygon ex to me it was the most powerfull card in the world it did a massive 100 and it started to power its self up with its power how much i miss that card
  2. Ubersarsh

Ubersarsh Member

Entei promo from the movie. It was like a free Super-Scoop Up as a pokepower. as a basic you can't beat that!
  3. Sergel

Sergel New Member

Haha, when I play friends I run a few of those just to stall .

Mew Prime is definitely my favorite. Pretty sweet artwork and a billion possibilities.
  4. Genguy

Genguy Active Member

Gengar DP. Twas amazing, It's the reason I 3-3'd when I had no Idea what a metagame was.
  5. The_O_Zone

The_O_Zone New Member

Magnezone Lv X. I'm a fan of the pokemon, the power's really handy, and Cyber Shock mixes well with some of the other Magnezone's attacks.
  6. ndrewzorz

ndrewzorz Member

Garchomp SV or Garchomp lv. x (not the sp one). I went 5-4 in nats last year (without knowing about metagame and I didn't use claydol) using that combined with machamp sf. Looking back I'm extremely surprised I did so well :D!
  7. Project696

Project696 Member

I have so many cards that I absolutely love. Like I love Base Set Charizard, Fossil/Promo Mew, Ancient Mew, SW Mew, Mew Prime, essentially any Mew card.

Can't forget that Tropical Islands Mew or whatever that promo set was called.
  8. Tamoo

Tamoo Probably the best in UK tbh

Ninetales hgss without a doubt. My favourite artwork and fav pokemon.
  9. ndrewzorz

ndrewzorz Member

the set was called the southern islands collection :D and ya those cards had some awesome artwork
  10. Vysekun

Vysekun The Ninetales and the Grapes

11. Genguy

Genguy Active Member

Gotta be my 2nd favourite.
  12. VulpixYolk

VulpixYolk New Member

Personally I love Night Teleporter, I love to play it, if you flip heads get Uxie, 7 card draw. Other then that, I'd love to go with Skitty Platinum. Oh also Promocroak!
  13. Genguy

Genguy Active Member

I like Night teleporter to, but Power spray prevents it from seeing a ton of play.
  14. rhinored2

rhinored2 Member

my favorite card is flygon from rising rivals